Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
As much as I hate to do it, I have to put the Demon on the market. My wife's job has become unstable, and the last thing I need is another project. I bought the car from a flipper who bought it off the original owner. There has only been two names on the title, the original purchasers and mine. Comes with a build sheet, and original sales receipt from the dealer.

wheels008Medium.jpg

It is a pretty solid car that has had one repaint. The paint buffed out ok, but it's not show quality. It must have been a cheap paint job to begin with. The quarters have been worked on, but a magnet will stick anywhere on this car. There are some small rust issues. Bubbling has begun over the left rear wheel well, but not rusted through. The right side of the trunk pan has a couple of small spots that are rusted through. The left front splash shield has rusted through. It needs front brakes and the clutch is shot. The gas gauge and radio don't work. That's all the bad, now the good.

wheels010Medium.jpg

New gas tank, new idler arm (rest of steering is tight), master cylinder, water pump, belt and thermostat are all new. Good rubber all around with recently painted rallye wheels. I have a brand new headliner and carpet (the good ones from Dante's, not the cheap ebay ones) still in the boxes. I have a correct pair of bucket seats, and a stripe set also in the box. It recently passed state inspection.

This car is a nice driver, and a great solid start for any project.

Every picture I have ever taken of the car can be seen here...

http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b253/bdtunks/demon/

The car is currently in storage at my buddy's farm, tucked away nice and dry on a concrete floor.

I am asking $5000 for it all, but am open to all serious offers, no trades though. I'll try to check back here as often as possible, but the best way to reach me is on by email as it goes right to my phone bdtunks @ yahoo dot com

I like it ! Not that I can afford it right now but if I could we would be haggling.
Good luck with the sale.

Hey Brian, Take it to MMW the last of this month and it should move. A lot of people show up there looking for stuff like that. Good luck with the sale. By the way, the boys limited out today on doves. Were done by 8:30.
Small Block

I heard they were thick this year, must have been the mild weather.

I have always wanted to go to MMW but would have to line up a trailer and truck to drag the Demon there.

oh im coming to get the demon brian .i cant wait to put it in the garage next to my six pack bee.see ya next sunday

i have to admit,the demon is one of my favorite mopars,and i am truly a demon addict.i guess ill be selling my 63 330 post car soon

The Demon is sold and on it's way to it's new home with member 684speed!! Here is a picture of the car and his son all loaded up and ready for the haul home.

brushhog005Medium.jpg

i just wanna thank you brian for being honest on describing the car and actually the car is better than what i expected.im very satisfied with my purchase.thanks again greg

Glad to see the car going to a good home where someone will take care of it and fix it up nice!!!

Since you signed up as a member here, you might as well stick around!! There's a good group of people here (some from our area) that are always willing to help each other and share lots of good information.

Thanks again Greg for a smooth sale!!

That is exactly what I want. WIsh I saw it sooner, as well as I wish I had the money.

Saving up, and I hope one like that comes around when I have the $

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back