1971 Dodge Demon for sale!! fully Restored!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a beautiful Demon. I wish I had the money to throw away. It's a shame that you want to sell her.

Hey guys,

Dont be mad because my Demon wont sell, its on ebay now so bid it up!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...355021205&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT&viewitem=

I am selling it because i need to finance my Porsche's 8)

I could care less if it sells or not and let me guess, your Porsche's are actually converted Volkswagon Beetles with Porsche paint and period correct insignia.

Yea, by the way your link to ebay doesn't work and probably never did.:bootysha:
Terry

I could care less if it sells or not and let me guess, your Porsche's are actually converted Volkswagon Beetles with Porsche paint and period correct insignia.

Yea, by the way your link to ebay doesn't work and probably never did.:bootysha:
Terry

-whats your deal man, you got a problem with me selling this demon, most people have said kind words about the car, but you have nothing but attitude, maybe you can stop looking at this thread and let it be.

P.S Thanks for all the kind response's about the Demon, I hope it sells soon

At the end of the day, Everyone on this forum is a car guy, we all work on our cars and have a love for them, whether it be a Porsche or An A body, the passion is their. I love the Demon, but its time to sell.....every on this forum can understand...

-whats your deal man, you got a problem with me selling this demon, most people have said kind words about the car, but you have nothing but attitude, maybe you can stop looking at this thread and let it be.

P.S Thanks for all the kind response's about the Demon, I hope it sells soon

You want to know what my deal is "MAN". You were asked many questions over the last 4 pages and YOU MAN chose to ignore them. That's my problem with YOU MAN. You want to sell stuff on this forum, fine I got no problems with that but it's also up to the seller to participate, it's a 2 way street. By the way the question I asked about the front brakes being disc or drum, was actually for a friend that was interested in the car, but not anymore.

Terry

The way I see it is this: This guy has a Mopar to sell, and he registered on a Mopar site to sell it. It's not a crime that he doesn't contribute, nor is it something we should hammer him over. Maybe he's not a technical guy and has nothing to say? And it's not cool hitting him over his tastes in Porsche. How many people slam you guys over liking the Duster or Dart?

That's a smokin' nice car from the photos, and someone will be proud to own it.

Just sayin'
D
(also a newbie)

At first I was pulling for you, however after this dig about your over priced volkswagon,I dont know............

The only thing you have offered this board is the selling of your car. Not cool.

I wish i had more to offer this forum, other than wanting to selling this demon, all you car guys understand having to sell a car, I want to make good with everyone on this forum, we are all car guys. Thanks

Here is some of my "car guy" photos for you guys to look at.....

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0047.jpg

Nice collection, too bad you need to sell the Demon! I hope everyone quits giving you a hard time and your car sells, good luck!!

I wish i had more to offer this forum, other than wanting to selling this demon, all you car guys understand having to sell a car, I want to make good with everyone on this forum, we are all car guys. Thanks

Here is some of my "car guy" photos for you guys to look at.....

It's all good bro, you have a great Demon. I wish you the best with your sale. I hope you get a ton of money for it,it only makes our cars worth more !

I don't care what it is worth or what numbers don't match or whatever...
The car is by far worth alot more to me than a new $20K car off the lot.
In my opinion...just me...if I were you and I owned this car I would hang on to it for a while and you would see how much the economy plays a part in selling a car...just what I think.
I love the car.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the kind words. Quick question.. what was the stock H.P rating for the 340ci motor???

Best

Joey B.

Thanks for the response, I figured it was around their, do you happen to know the original weight?

P.S no photos before restoration...sorry...

Very nice looking Demon, more than I paid for my 383 Duster a month ago but looks like a nicer resto / conversion for sure.....Good Luck.

Thanks for the response, I figured it was around their, do you happen to know the original weight?

P.S no photos before restoration...sorry...
Demon 340 cars were approx. 3,250lbs. The weights varied from the 6 cylinder model to the 340 model.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back