1971 Dodge Demon for sale!! fully Restored!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.2~ Are you planning to take this to Pomona Swap meet in December? If so...I'd like to see it there....Your new asking price is getting better for me...I'll be in attendance on the 7th.

Wish you luck on your sale.

Aloha, Mike

Selling any car, regardless how nicely done, in this economic crisis, is problematic. Indeed, car sales are today looked at as a distress item.

It's not personal, and it's not our faults, rather the level of financial uncertainty is at a peak during our lifetime. We still do not know the extent of market failure ahead, and what the future holds in terms of unemployment, credit markets, and bankrupcies for the US and global financial markets.

Given this background, if at all possible, keep the car.

If you must sell the car, accept the facts of the financial conditions we all find ourselves in today.

Your car is nicely finished, but the economic conditions are against all of us.

Good luck with the sale.

more photos..

000_0347_large-1.jpg

000_0344_large.jpg

000_0348_large.jpg

more photos..

Not to piss you off but I will buy your car for 10,500.00 today. This is what happens when you put to much money into the wrong car or a car your not going to keep. If it was a "340" car you might get 18,000.00. Maybe if it was a 340, rally dash, bucket seat, 4 speed car in the right economy you would get 18 to 20 K. sorry....

This guy is pissing me off. He's been trying to sell this converted /6 car since March of last year then comes on again and won't answer questions. The cars been all over craiglist and pricing all over the board so screw it.:bootysha:

Here see what I mean, pretty sure it's the same car.http://www.chooseyouritem.com/classics/files/1247500/1247546.html

Terry

Well guys, I know I'll catch some flack for this, but here goes. Its a 37 year old car. How many of you have a car about that old, that has ALL the parts that it came from back then. One thing is for sure, if it was an original 340 car in the same condition, it would be sold by now. I know all the cars I've owned had different things done to them after I purchased it. It could be as simple as a cam change, or different rear gears, change it over to a 4-speed, add side stripes, or even sport mirrors. If it was all original, then it should be sold at some of the "bigger TV auctions" and we would all be amazed that it was bringing in a lot of money! It is what it is, a VERY nice Demon, with a 340 now. I would love to own it, but it is out of my price range also. So I have to build it my way, a little at a time. Enjoy it when you can....

Me:bootysha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back