1971 Dodge Demon Hemi install

-
Rumor has it that your going to take a few 5 gal buckets of ice ....to keep cool in Big Blue or Classic Air is wanting to talk to you

I just installed a SEARS air conditioner in Big Blue. It blows cold but it also has a small leak.

IMG_0404.jpg

Can't wait to get my copies.

They could even do one featuring the Sizzler along with your wife's car!

Just got an email from a friend that lives near Carlisle and he says that the Demon took 1st place in the Modified A Body group. I will check it out and make sure they have the correct address as to where to send the check :):):)

Old Man ......this car?

Attachments

• DSCF0269.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 913
Just got an email from a friend that lives near Carlisle and he says that the Demon took 1st place in the Modified A Body group. I will check it out and make sure they have the correct address as to where to send the check :):):)

Old Man ......this car?

I LOVE that car!

Hey Jim,I talked to a buddy of mine and he was talking about your car for a while. I bet the Demon had alot of drool over it for you to clean up.

And yes Congradulations Jim on your award. If I didn't email you,I don't know if you would have known about it.

Hey Jim,I talked to a buddy of mine and he was talking about your car for a while. I bet the Demon had alot of drool over it for you to clean up.

And yes Congradulations Jim on your award. If I didn't email you,I don't know if you would have known about it.

John, you are obsoletely correct, when the Dart won at the Mopar Nats, the only way I knew was the plaque came in the mail. Carlisle doesn't even send them unless you pay them........how would I have known???
A lot of drool!

CONGRATULATIONS JIM...when you get the award ..will you post a photo of it?...............us "also rans" would like to know what they look like

No, still got the Savoy. As a matter a fact we are going to take the RR out for a ride a little later when it cools down...to hot for my bald spot.

the Dick Landy...used/chewed on.... cigar from Dick himself....is the best trophy I EVER got!

got any photos of that baby?

well......prop it up next to that tarnished bowl a snap a picture......I'm proud of it!!!

the Dick Landy...used/chewed on.... cigar from Dick himself....is the best trophy I EVER got!

got any photos of that baby?

There's a chewed up ceee-gar in the light weight ashtray:toothy9:
From the retro dealership at Carlisle a few weeks ago:rock:

Attachments

• CARLISLE 7.11 261.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 751
  • CARLISLE 7.11 262.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 761
  • CARLISLE 7.11 265.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 765
looks like an inside job to me....they already had your Demon pictured on the plaque.....how bout that..huh?

a big thanks to all.......BUT MORE SO, A HUGE THANKS TO HemiDenny, HemiMark and SixSpeedSS for all of the wrenching and assembling. It was only my vision and wallet. Thanks Denny, Mark & Tod

-
Back