-
Status
Not open for further replies.

qsx837

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 dodge demon,original orange,black int,454 cu.in small block pump gas motor,B1BA heads,M1 intake,adp carb,t&d rockers,727 trans w/brake,8 3/4,superstock springs,6pt cage,280bg pump,car is not cut up or tubbed.clean car,minor body issues,quarters mint,trunk,under carriage,engine compartment,straight body.all lights,horn,wipers,work.could be street driven need tires.best pass [email protected],700 or bo 617-694-8007,[email protected]

duster 247.jpg

Super looking car! I bet it will really scoot!! Good luck with your sale.

Looks like it was a 3/4speed car !!

Nice looking ride.

They let you race with a fuel pressure regulator mounted to the firewall?

Good luck with the sale. Sharp car.

Nice looking ride.

They let you race with a fuel pressure regulator mounted to the firewall?

Good luck with the sale. Sharp car.
Never gave me any issue about the regulator but did have to put a firewall between the rear seat and trunk had only the back seat.

duster 238.jpg

Nice! I'm guessing it would be just about impossible to install an alternator in the stock location due to the B1B heads lacking a tapped hole?

Nice! I'm guessing it would be just about impossible to install an alternator in the stock location due to the B1B heads lacking a tapped hole?
Actually no i had these heads when they first came out back in the 90's and i drilled and tapped the front boss on the head and used the factory setup.

Cool! I just couldn't see the boss from the angle that the picture was taken. Again, that Demon is sweet. Too bad I don't have a buttload of cash laying around, lol!

Just a quick question. Was this car on racingjunk? I was thinking that i say ti on there before. Looks like a very well built car for that kind of cash. I would say that building a motor like that would cost 60% or more of the asking price. Good luck with the sale!

Just a quick question. Was this car on racingjunk? I was thinking that i say ti on there before. Looks like a very well built car for that kind of cash. I would say that building a motor like that would cost 60% or more of the asking price. Good luck with the sale!
Yes it was bought it out of texas.The motor has good money in it with a R3 block,t&d (jezel) type rockers,custom alunimun pan,stroker kit from koffel's place he built the whole motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back