-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71dusterdude

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im listing my 1971 duster for sale, car had rotissere restoration in the early 2000's, in detroit. Glass out, trim off...soda blasted, ect...have pics as well of it in progress. Car is plum crazy, 4 speed, (rebuilt). 8 3/4 with 391 gears, 380 horse roller magnum crate engine, with m1, and holley, centerforce clutch,griffin rad,5 blad mopar clutchfan,alt, mopar perf dizzy, hooker headers into 3 inch and cross over,starter, mopar battery,bf goodrich tires, all new interior, belts,head liner,carper, dashpads perfect, original tuff wheel,new ss springs, gas tank, all chrome is replated or like new original,bumpers,ect car is straight as an arrow,......15 inch rallys with new trim rings and centers, go wing, shark tooth grill, every nut and bolt on this car has been replaced, under neath is perfect and detailed, car runs 100% and is respectively quick, turn key car, wax and drive. Probably nicer than new in 1971....have reciepts and full documentation over well over 30k....Im asking best reasonable money over 20k. You will not find a duster with this much in time and parts and quality for less. Im in pa.

Attachments

• GetAttachment dust 7.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 2,057
  • GetAttachment dust 10.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2,050
  • GetAttachment dust 2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 2,084
  • GetAttachment dust 1.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 2,063
  • GetAttachment dust 4.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2,067
  • GetAttachment dust 3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2,057
  • GetAttachment dust 6.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 2,058
  • GetAttachment dust 9.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 2,054
  • 71d.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 1,787
  • duster side 2.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 1,738
here are some pics of my car on the rack....KYB shocks,..all new wheel cylinders, brakes, brake lines, ebrake,fuel lines, scavenger system on the exhaust, scatter shield.,centerforce clutch, MP lite mini starter, new tank and lines, 3 inch stainless into flowmaster,march pullies,very clean.

Attachments

• duster under 6.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 1,666
  • duster under 5.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,656
  • 71 duster under 2.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,669
  • duster under 3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 1,671
  • 71 duster under 1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,655
Very nice, do you have a pic of the fender tag, thanks.

Thanks guys......I appreciate the compliments, it truly is a stunner.......Let me clear something though, although I never advertised this car as an original 340 duster....Im getting alot of mails, asking if it is, ect.......I truly dont believe, and I own and have owned alot of mopes...you can buy this nice of car in a factory original form for 20k. This is a awsome streetcar slash show car.....Not a 30 or 40 grand barrett car. Even though that much was spent on it to look this way..... I guess you would call it a recreation. Just clearing the air. You mopar guys know what it takes to make a car look like this and thats what im counting on. You could not build this car for what im priced at. Guys that have done em...know that.....Not trying to be dicky here...just the facts...Thanks for the compliments :)

beautiful car, but I was guessing it was not a real 340 car by the lack of a rally dash, but still beautiful....good luck with the sale.

No it is not....would be the steal of year if it was...lol I actually took it to a show last sunday, and parked it right next to the real deal...yellow...factory 340 4 gear....and honestly had more people on mine looking than his..lol.....and he mentioned he wouldnt part with his for less than 27k. :) thanks for looking

wow....1,700 reads and not One serious person.....looks like mecum here I come. :)

wow....1,700 reads and not One serious person.....looks like mecum here I come. :)

Good luck with the sale..... There have been a few "well restored"
# matching cars on here that couldnt pull the gear.... Beautiful car, tough sale.... FYI, I love the car.

Good luck with the sale..... There have been a few "well restored"
# matching cars on here that couldnt pull the gear.... Beautiful car, tough sale.... FYI, I love the car.
Thanks.....well this one is professionally restored, 33000 grand in reciepts...I honestly didnt think id find money on this site...just a shot.
Everyone wants a needle in a haystack....something for nothing type deal....Whats funny is..people pay 18 19 grand for a new neon,cobalt ect..... for gosh sakes...a total piece of dung. Where u gonna find a near perfect muscle car that puts u in the seat like this one for less? your not.

Thanks.....well this one is professionally restored, 33000 grand in reciepts...I honestly didnt think id find money on this site...just a shot.
Everyone wants a needle in a haystack....something for nothing type deal....Whats funny is..people pay 18 19 grand for a new neon,cobalt ect..... for gosh sakes...a total piece of dung. Where u gonna find a near perfect muscle car that puts u in the seat like this one for less? your not.

I'm not even sure where your number is right now but money is tight, not just on this site but everywhere and your not selling an E-body. I just bought a 1968 Hemi Barracuda last week, it was priced right for a 5 footer. Did you try E-bay?

FYI, I love your car.....

I'm not even sure where your number is right now but money is tight, not just on this site but everywhere and your not selling an E-body. I just bought a 1968 Hemi Barracuda last week, it was priced right for a 5 footer. Did you try E-bay?

FYI, I love your car.....
Im at 20, I own a E and B along with this one......you and I know that if it was a e, in this condition it would be alot more than this. Theres alot of junk out there for 8 to 16 grand. Looked at it, passed it up. The markets a lil soft, I agree....but it still comes down to dollars and cents,and this is the bottom of the money scale if you want a good car. The donor cars, parts, engines and pieces havent come down at year one, legendary,dante's, mopar ect ect ...You want a nice car...its cost money. I love the car too...lol...and if I cant pull this kind of money out of it....it goes right back in storage.

Im at 20, I own a E and B along with this one......you and I know that if it was a e, in this condition it would be alot more than this. Theres alot of junk out there for 8 to 16 grand. Looked at it, passed it up. The markets a lil soft, I agree....but it still comes down to dollars and cents,and this is the bottom of the money scale if you want a good car. The donor cars, parts, engines and pieces havent come down at year one, legendary,dante's, mopar ect ect ...You want a nice car...its cost money. I love the car too...lol...and if I cant pull this kind of money out of it....it goes right back in storage.

:thumblef: This is the last free bump your getting from me! LOL

Beautiful car ... BUT remember ... NOT a original 340 car ... There are cars on EBAY as we speak that are having a hard time getting 20-22 and are original 340 cars ... there are guys here that have money .. but for right car ... .

Beautiful car ... BUT remember ... NOT a original 340 car ... There are cars on EBAY as we speak that are having a hard time getting 20-22 and are original 340 cars ... there are guys here that have money .. but for right car ... .
Yeah ive seen them ebay cars.....wasted 500 dollars and a day a work on the last one I tried to buy off ebay....TOtally misrepresented. My last dealing on E junk. Im a realist, not sure about other areas,in my area its either 20 footers at 10k to 16k...or you gotta spend high teens to 20 30k to get quality. Everything looks good in pics, ebay, mecum. (been there) ect.....and Ive had multiple guys on the car at this money...problem is distance bottom line. And none of them are whining about the money. Shipping is the killer on the car so far.

I agree about ebay ... BUT there are cars on ebay that are members here ... and they are NICE cars ... + i am sure that you can find a reputable/insured guy that will transport for 1500-2500... if you are spending 20 what is another 2500 .... IF you are TRULY serious about buying a car ... "TOO FAR" ... most of the time means tire kickers ...
I sold 2 cars and NOBODY came and looked at the cars in person ... ONLY pictures ... one at 22000 and recently one at 11000... NO issues ... i represented the cars exactly like you do... Kudos to you and Good luck ... Try cars-on-line.com

I agree about ebay ... BUT there are cars on ebay that are members here ... and they are NICE cars ... + i am sure that you can find a reputable/insured guy that will transport for 1500-2500... if you are spending 20 what is another 2500 .... IF you are TRULY serious about buying a car ... "TOO FAR" ... most of the time means tire kickers ...
I sold 2 cars and NOBODY came and looked at the cars in person ... ONLY pictures ... one at 22000 and recently one at 11000... NO issues ... i represented the cars exactly like you do... Kudos to you and Good luck ... Try cars-on-line.com
Yes I agree as well im sure not everything on there is junk...just my experience and others whom ive known to deal on there....seems to be more shakey stuff goin on that legitimate from what ive seen. When your told the car is professionaly painted and you get within 20 feet and you see bullseyes in the paint, you know youve been lied too....you want to drop the guy in his driveway kinda feelings...not fun. Plus expenses.
Yeah not my fault were folks live, but I do understand its expensive to ship....I personally would want to look at a car, ive never bought sight unseen for that kinda money. But i did offer to pay half of the shipping for one guy, which I thougth was pretty fair. I drove 10 1/2 hours one way to buy my last car, on a gamble...ended up being worth it, specially after looking at what several locals called nice cars lol...sometimes you just gotta go, Thanks for the well wishes none the less...Im not pressed to sell, just tryin to make some room is all....thought putting it on a all mopar site where true mopar people know what these things cost to build a car to this quality would appreciate the car for the money. Cant be done for anywere under 20k. Reciepts well over 30k from 10 11 years ago prove that...nothings come down to build em....That I know.

people will pay that much for a new car because they can finance it for little interest, it has abs, fuel injection, cold a/c and gets 30+ mpg. something they will drive in the pouring rain, in a foot of snow, or when its 110 out. they will park it at walmart as close to the door they can find, and drive it 50 mph down a gravel road. Face it, this is a luxury that you seldom drive and can only buy if you are sitting on a big chunk of cash. Smart investors probably aren't buying musclecars but cheap property if they have a bunch of cash.
I'd suggest if you don't need to sell it, this would be the worst possible time to try.
Our church built a beautiful 68 big block Charger, rotissary stripdown, flawless body, stroked 400, custom interior, high end audio, lots of billet, etc. and I think it finally sold for about $24k. Luckily lots of the parts and all of the labor was donated.

I know what you mean by making room ... i had 3 also at one time ... they just sat ... and eventually cost me money just sitting there ... I barely have time for one ... let alone 2 i have left .
Our hobby is in the toilet as far as coming close to getting back , what you have into it ...
Mopar Nats around the corner ... in your neck of the woods ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back