1971 Scamp limited....

-
Good job Grass Hopper you are learning well. 1 abody under your belt,,now it's time to take on the red 340 duster and think of what you will learn on that one??? If I can help in anyway just let me know.. great job on REX.
I will get the 37 out and we can go for a cruz soon. :burnout: RJ

Good job Grass Hopper you are learning well. 1 abody under your belt,,now it's time to take on the red 340 duster and think of what you will learn on that one??? If I can help in anyway just let me know.. great job on REX. I will get the 37 out and we can go for a cruz soon. RJ

Ah so :prayer: Thank you veawy much a Wob-y-son! Don't worry, I'll be hittin' ya up for help! Now get that wiring done.....

Lookin awesome George. Wish I made this much progress so fast on mine.

Thank you. My job plays a big part in the progress I made. I work two weeks on and two off, so I put damn near every spare minute in my off time in to Rex! I picked it up Oct 24 and plan on insuring it March 21. That's 5 months and at two and two it works out to about 2 1/2 months of solid laboring to complete it! You'll get yours done, I have no doubt about that! :cheers:

PLEASE say it's not over!
You still have patches to weld in the quarters don't ya?
The seats look awesome, you have done a lot of hard work in a short period of time!
Plus you've done a lot of other things on your days off that you didn't mention.
Parting out the rusty '72 Dart 4 door for your Demon, a couple of trips to Cranbrook to help me, and changing the rear diff in your friend's truck only scratches the surface.
You should be proud of yourself, George. :cheers:
Also, the chain reaction thing has inspired a lot of us on here to get their cars on the road and driving, even if they are not perfect.
Another a body is saved and terrorizing the streets! :evil4:

PLEASE say it's not over!
You still have patches to weld in the quarters don't ya?
The seats look awesome, you have done a lot of hard work in a short period of time! Plus you've done a lot of other things on your days off that you didn't mention. Parting out the rusty '72 Dart 4 door for your Demon, a couple of trips to Cranbrook to help me, and changing the rear diff in your friend's truck only scratches the surface. You should be proud of yourself, George. :cheers: Also, the chain reaction thing has inspired a lot of us on here to get their cars on the road and driving, even if they are not perfect. Another a body is saved and terrorizing the streets! :evil4:

Thanx Tom. Oh it's never truly over! Ya quarters someday in the future. But for now......it's insured, registered and just took it's first drive down the road since 1988! :blob: I discovered speed bumps are not my friend! I am going to lift the front a little more before it gets aligned. But.....Rex drove and ran very nicely! :cheers:
Now on to the Duster...........:D

gdrill :cheers::cheers: I have enjoyed this great build and so glad to see you took Rex for a drive and I bet it was a day you will never forget :blob: :burnout: Wow look at these before and after pictures
Outstanding news to see this morning bud :cheers:

Thank you for a great write up and rebuild :cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0695.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0697.JPG
    120.8 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_1058.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 167
Thank You very much Mike. I have enjoyed this a lot and have learned a ton about Mopar in the process, since this is my first one! Driving is the ultimate reward and feeling of accomplishment. Keep an eye for my next project, it will be a little more in depth! :D

Awesome..you did a very good job on that car and thanks for saving another one that most people would send to the crusher 👍

-
Back