1971 Scamp limited....

-
5 inch tall or stock 2.5 inch hieght?

Not my Car/Train so dont ask about the bumper/ cow catcher

:pukel::pukel::pukel::pukel::pukel:

(sorry that was completely involountary)
:drinkers: (dramamine/gravol) :D

Honestly, i don't think Rex would look good with a scoop.
But the cow catcher looks like it might work!

It is unlikely that I will ever put a scoop on it but if I had a spare hood, I may try it out. I got my dog dishes from 6pack71bee and my cat whiskers from blewbyoutoobad. I installed the whiskers, it wasn't too bad. I also had to repair the passenger quarter window. Some of the old plastic had broken. It's all good now. With that done I installed the rear panels and put the seat in. All I have left to do is get a windshield put in and finish the headliner while it is out. The seat covers from Legendary will be a couple weeks yet. :angry3: Oh well. Then paint the wheels black, get a wheel alignment and I should be able to get an inspection done. It is soooo close.

Attachments

• IMG_0995.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1000.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0998.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0997.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0996.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_1002.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 224
Hey George,
I think i might have a extra hood you can use to try the scoop on.......
Let me know!

She cleaned up really well.
Does everything work on it?

I am happy to answer that with a yes! :D It wasn't too bad of a project. Actually, I forgot, the interior light does not work by the switch but it does when I open the doors. I'll change the switch sometime in the future. Unfortunately even the door buzzer works! :banghead:

Hey George,
I think i might have a extra hood you can use to try the scoop on.......
Let me know!

Ya I kinda had sneakin' suspicion you might! :D Maybe we can grab one on a road trip sometime and see how it looks. I am happy with the look right now though! :cheers:

Pretty cool project. Headers and a 2BBL carb is some great stuff!! I like it. Interior came out nice too. I missed it, did you end up dying it?

Ya I kinda had sneakin' suspicion you might! :D Maybe we can grab one on a road trip sometime and see how it looks. I am happy with the look right now though! :cheers:

I would be willing to trade the hood for your 3:23 sure grip. :D

Pretty cool project. Headers and a 2BBL carb is some great stuff!! I like it. Interior came out nice too. I missed it, did you end up dying it?

Thanx Mad Dart. Ya it should be a fun driver. I replaced the carpet with new. The back seat and door panels are staying and I am getting new covers for the buckets. The original carpet could still be dyed if I took the time to clean the mouse smell out of it ! I gave it a wash but it will require several!

I would be willing to trade the hood for your 3:23 sure grip. :D

You know Tom, there is some time before I will be using it........I think the next project is an 8 1/4" car! :D

On the mouse smell the only way to get rid of it is with a Deionizer machine. Don't asks me know I know. The problem with the smell is the Urine has crystals and when you try to do a normal cleaning the smell will most of the time get worse. The machine actually dries out the Urine Crystals and the smell will be gone forever. I had a car once and they were all in it bad. I went to my local Serv Pro shop in town, the owner was a Car guy and had several in his shop. He lent me the machine for FREE. Turned it on for 4 Hours 2 different times in the car with the windows rolled up and the smell never came back.

Ozone is the "active ingredient" which actually breaks down the offending nose curling organic "particles". You can make an ozone generator out of a fluorescent light transformer.
Not sure this is the best example of how to do it but it gives the basic idea.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyDjvHjyvb8"]How To Make a Homemade Ozone Generator (Air Purifier) - YouTube[/ame]

Ozone is the "active ingredient" which actually breaks down the offending nose curling organic "particles". You can make an ozone generator out of a fluorescent light transformer.
Not sure this is the best example of how to do it but it gives the basic idea.

How To Make a Homemade Ozone Generator (Air Purifier) - YouTube

Yup your right! I used the wrong wording "Ozone Generator is the machine I ended up using........ My bad!:banghead:

I replaced the rear shocks yesterday. It had load levelers on it so I went with the same. Perhaps that is helping keep the rear as high as it is. I just threw on some black rims so I could see the dog dishes in action. I like it a lot! :D These are not the rims I'm going to use as they are only 4 1/2" wide and I already have three 5 1/2" wide ones. I am currently looking for the fourth with the help of Dartnut. Hope you like as much as I do.

Attachments

• IMG_1007.JPG
    99.3 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1008.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_1009.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 158
Looks good. Wider rims and tires on the back would really be great. Also, I think white letter tires with dog dish look very cool.

Attachments

• steelies on charger (tan top dodgecharger-com wheel sizes - battling everyones dilemma).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 165
Wow she cleaned up real nice George! i like that car alot, a buddy of mine has one in EV2 with black/white houndstooth interior in mint shape, /6 car he wants $4000 for it...i think about it alot lol.

Thanx Idaho. I have 225/60/14 for the front and 225/70/14 for the back. They are Cooper Cobras and I was thinking the same about the lettering.

Wow she cleaned up real nice George! i like that car alot, a buddy of mine has one in EV2 with black/white houndstooth interior in mint shape, /6 car he wants $4000 for it...i think about it alot lol.

Thanx Brad. EV2 would definitely be cool. Maybe yet another Scamp will be saved?!?! :D

OK now I'm drooling on my keyboard! Damn that's a nice car!

Found it when I was looking for shots of steelies. That one jumped off the screen and stuck in my brain. Certain wheel n tire combos just absolutely make a car stand out.

Lookin good george. Thought of goin to 15 inch stellies? Like 15x7 out back and 15x6 up front

Thanx. I did consider, but being as this is purely a driver while I work on others, I am just using what I have. The 225/70/14 fill up the wheel well pretty good. If I ever bring it back in the shop to install quarters, rockers etc, I may change things up then. For now I just want to drive it!

That would be a nice car to run with canucky to Moparfest. U coming this year?

That would be a nice car to run with canucky to Moparfest. U coming this year?

Ya that would be damn cool! I'm not sure Stacey would see it the same way though! I think we will be there this year again. If it times out with work and all.

-
Back