-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan426_

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
71 Dodge Swinger Original paint, Rim blow wheel, 6 cylinder, A/C, chrome VERY NICE! Inside and out. 52,800 miles, driver, window sticker, be the 1st to pull the build sheet, its still under rear seat. Lots n lots of documentation!!!!. Needs new vinyl top, light rust on rocker n rear around wheel lip moulding rad. support is rotted through and fist size rust bubble next to driver side rear window and a few dents. car has been heavlly undercoated from factory. All in all a nice car for its age. Its only original once!!! Call 321-482-5822 or email is the best [email protected] cell 321-960-9088----- $3800 cocoa FL

light rust on rocker n rear around wheel lip moulding rad. support is rotted through and fist size rust bubble next to driver side rear window and a few dents

any pictures of the bad spots?

i will post pics of those spots within couple days thank you only rust under top is bout a bubble fist size on drv. side between rear window and side window

Hey, I have the identical car.

For what its worth, the 'bubble' under the top is the seam where the roof is joined to the body. I replaced the vinyl a couple of year ago, the factory did a really crappy job filling the join. Probably not rust. Good luck.

I have a 72 and they didn't do a real good job filling that spot on mine either. Nikce car though. I wish mine looked like that

I had the exact same car a few years ago. I had to look your over to be sure it wasn't the same car. I don't think it is, although I had lots of paperwork with the one I had also, still don't think it's the same car. Good luck on the sale.

lol yea gotta love the grandma green darts ive seen many that look just like this this one was bought new in kansas and purchased around 1998 by a lil old lady then the car had 34,000 miles on it. id love to keep it just b/c i love original cars but im 23 yrs old and looking for a house and have two other projects :/ yea the rust is not bad at all thanks for all the kind words folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back