[FOR SALE] 1972 dart swinger

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
72 swinger, body and paint done, drivers quarter panel was replaced with an AMD full quarter, was an arizona car with no rust but had a big dent in the quarter. was putting in a rebuilt 383 out of a 69 charger, has shumacher engine mounts. All rubber seals and window felt are brand new, front end rebuilt. easy project to finish. Was a factory 318, auto, disc brake, a/c car. Have clean title. Asking $5000 obo located in Florence arizona, (just east of phoenix)

Attachments

• NCM_0078.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,566
  • NCM_0079.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 1,563
  • NCM_0080.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 1,556
  • NCM_0081.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,560
the 383 sitting in it in the pic, I bought the car as a rolling shell, I do not have the original engine or trans

Do you have all molding, chrome, interior etc. that is missing from photos? What is rear end? Who built motor? Is there a trans going with it?

all chrome moldings go with, do not have headliner, carpet, door panels, or dash pad, seats need to be recovered, has an 81/4 rear end that goes with, I bought the engine off of craigslist already rebuilt, I was told it was just a stock rebuild. No trans. Open to offers and trades.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back