Status
Not open for further replies.

roadrunner7020

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Demon 340 B3 Auto Car
Has been repainted at one time but is a true 340 Demon TB3 car, When we got the car someone had already swapped the 340 for a redone 400 B engine with a forged 383 crank and mostly resto parts. It also has a 727 and an 8 3/4 sure-grip with 3.23 gears. Car has been converted to LBP wheels and front disc brakes but still have original parts as wheel as SBP rallye wheels with good tires. Car is using a Firecore ready to run distributor in place of the original it makes a great driver. This is a very solid car looking to sell for 14k.
Car is located in Ky about an hour north of bowling green.

Attachments

• HPIM0214.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 1,880
  • HPIM0216.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 1,672
WOW, Very nice, priced right from the pics shown. post more pics. Good luck with the sale

Sorry for the late replies everyone with the holiday season upon us I've been slow to get on here. I'm posting this for my father as I'm usually on moparts and the e and b body forums I've been slow getting here Sorry again. I am posting a link to multiple pictures of the car on my photo-bucket account as it will be much easier then resizing and posting here. I know when it comes to these cars people dont like taking anyones word but until the holidays are over and I can get more pics of the actual floor you may have to take it from my word the floors are solid, blue, and rust free. If I recall Dad actually dynomatted the floor for sound insulation but ill get pics from underneath to prove its solid if needed. The previous owner but i new spare tire well in as these cars have issues in that area, It was installed but not as nice as I would've liked I'll try to get pictures of that when possible as well to better explain. Until then though here is the Photo-Bucket Link http://s84.beta.photobucket.com/user/d4p3ngu1n/library/1972 Dodge Demon
Hope this helps. If you have any more questions please PM me as im not allowed to Post a Phone Number as a free member here on Forabodiesonly.com.
Thanks Again Fellow Mopar Enthusiast.

I was wondering what type of mounts were used, does it have the original small block k-frame.....i was wondering what manifolds were used on the car.....i was wondering if the springs were moved in or if they were still in original location.....i was wondering what disc brake conversion was used to get the large bolt pattern.....thank you webby.

I need to inform everyone that the car was sold yesterday sorry for the late post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back