Not open for further replies.

Team Dart Paul

M.O.P.A.R.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Click for a bigger pic!

I got this nasty drag racing Duster for sale, it's specially built for bracket drag racing, it's been getting a lot of use, and is ready to go ASAP. It is meant to run in the "Super Street" class on a 10-90 index. The body is in great shape, solid fiberglass hood, fenders, front and rear bumpers and deck lid. The paint has a few minor scratches, the usual, but looks really good going down the track.

Floors are all solid in this 340 beast, Lexan front, real, quarterglass, that sort of thing. The car's 2900 pounds, but it can top 450 HP.

The motor is in great shape, with a 11.5;1 compression ratio, a solid cam, w2 heads, 800 Holly, a strip dominator intake, and some control drag shots. The car's got a NEW transmission, rear spool, rear axles, new trans break, a transbreak converter, 5000 RPM, worth about $850 itself. Also some new rear tires (15X31", 31X18.5") and a new seatbelt harnesses.

Very consistent baby, she's made me a lot of money, need to let her go, though... can I get a bid, please? She's a good little machine, she'll serve you well...

http://tinyurl.com/nhvlxo (eBay)

Wish I had the cheeder!! Would be a fun alarm clock, I mean great ride to work. LOL. Good luck looks worth it.

what rear is in the car, dana, 8.75?

It's got a narrowed 8.75 with 31X18s under it. 456 with a spool, new axels, new spool.
tensec340 said:
what fuel system? Is it nhra certified? what kind of Brakes? Frond end stock? 60' times ? Best asking price?
As far as the fuel system, it has a fuel cell in the trunk,and it has a mechanical holly fuel pump.

It's not NHRA certified, but it shouldn't have any problem getting it It has disc brakes in the front, and drums in the back.

It has fiberglass hood, fenders and bumpers, six cylender tortion bars, and rancho adjustable shocks.

As for the 60' times, well, anywhere from 1.50 to 1.65, depending on the track.

As for the price, well, it's an original California 340 with no rust, I couldn't take any less then $10500 USD, or a Mopar trade for it. I have too many racecars.

........I thought u said it sold for $8,000.00 just awhile back, which at that time was ur asking price....so whats up?.............kim.......

For those of you tripped up by the dumbass ad referrer that blocks clicking on the link....

here's the auction number

7,500?!

Man if you sell it for that,its beyond a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back