[WANTED] 1973-1976 A-Body door parts needed

-
I have door parts for a 74 Duster but not sure what you're in need of. Can you be more specific as to what you're looking for?

Recommend you buy the repro for these. :thumbsup:
Has anybody bought and used the repros. How is the fit???

I have had 3 sets sent to me and all were broken in shipping. The ends are super fragile and usually cracked or broken anyway.
Just about imposs to find the door cards also. Most are wrinkled badly.

You may get lucky at a local Swap Meet, but not for Black. And dying them is NOT an option. :BangHead:

Do they repop these? They didnt when I needed them a few years ago. Yes, the originals are almost always cracked at the front edge. It took me forever to piece together a perfect set. I have some black ones but probably none that are perfect. OP needs to let us know what kind of car they are working on. I have swinger ones.

Do they repop these? They didnt when I needed them a few years ago. Yes, the originals are almost always cracked at the front edge. It took me forever to piece together a perfect set. I have some black ones but probably none that are perfect. OP needs to let us know what kind of car they are working on. I have swinger ones.
You never did specify Dart ht. or Duster. Are you looking for the plastic pieces at the top of door with the attached weatherstrip for glass?

I have door parts for a 74 Duster but not sure what you're in need of. Can you be more specific as to what you're looking for?
I'm not sure what the parts are called but it's the plastic pieces that go on top of the door above the panels and have the felt and rubber that go against the window. The part you rest your arm on if driving with window down. I need the pieces that hold the felt and rubber wiper as well.

You never did specify Dart ht. or Duster. Are you looking for the plastic pieces at the top of door with the attached weatherstrip for glass?
Thanks. 1974 Plymouth Duster. They don't have to be perfect, just nice enough for a daily driver. Not building a show car.

Recommend you buy the repro for these. :thumbsup:
Has anybody bought and used the repros. How is the fit???

I have had 3 sets sent to me and all were broken in shipping. The ends are super fragile and usually cracked or broken anyway.
Just about imposs to find the door cards also. Most are wrinkled badly.

You may get lucky at a local Swap Meet, but not for Black. And dying them is NOT an option. :BangHead:
Do you know any place to get repo's? Thanks.

I have a pair from a 74 Duster but one is cracked in half & as MoparMike1974 said, the attaching tabs are almost always broken (50 years of decay & abuse) & the window felts on the inside are not reproduced by anyone any more, I checked into it, also the felts are attached to the plastic door trim pieces & not easy to remove without bending them. DMT makes replacement ones, but you must figure out how to attach them.

I may have what you’re looking for, just starting to part out a 74 Duster

IMG_9432.jpeg

IMG_9451.jpeg

Uhhh.....

Swinger is longer than the duster and dart sport.

If you're referring to these:

1712685509279.jpeg

...You are confused.
ALL 1973-76 Dart, Valiant Scamp, Duster and Dart Sport models use the same upper door pads. All of them. The doors all interchange but the windows are different. The Duster and Dart Sport have curved glass, the Dart and Valiant Scamp are more straight.

Uhhh.....

If you're referring to these:

View attachment 1716234021

...You are confused.
ALL 1973-76 Dart, Valiant Scamp, Duster and Dart Sport models use the same upper door pads. All of them. The doors all interchange but the windows are different. The Duster and Dart Sport have curved glass, the Dart and Valiant Scamp are more straight.
I notice on this 74 Duster You say You are just starting to part out the door mirrors driver door and passenger how much are You going to want for them if You are going to sell them

I notice on this 74 Duster You say You are just starting to part out the door mirrors driver door and passenger how much are You going to want for them if You are going to sell them
Mirror was aftermarket and junk. Upper plastic door trim sold. Door cards were junk, but I have these arm rests, that's it as far as interior parts go.

DSCN1347.JPG

DSCN1348.JPG

-
Back