Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
1973 Dart Sport 340/Auto 727, Sunroof, Fold Down rear seat, Power Disc Brakes, 8 1/4 rear, PS, non stock buckets, Dual exhaust with stock looking chrome tips, aftermarket floor shifter. No fender tag, small sections of Broadcast sheet.

No engine or trans comes with the car.

I have a set of headers and some other misc parts. The car appears to have been a race car as the dash was replaced with an aluminum plate, since removed and comes with a bezel. All the glass appears good, have replacement pop out window.

Car is pretty solid except for right behind the rear wheels... like most of them, trunk lock/key area, and sunroof skin.

I have the top half of the scoop that goes with the car at asking price. Anything less and it stays.

Located in Indio, CA

Delivery possible to 2011 Van Nuys Spring Fling

$800

DS004.jpg

PM me with any questions

Rob, I checked price to ship and got 6 quotes from $900 to $1200, For $2000 it seems worth it for someone to ship it to the east coats. Rust Free !!!

It just cost me $1200 to have mine brought back from Los Angles to Chicago

I have seen this car in person. Very nice car. Worth well above what he is asking for it. If I had (time/room/money) I would have bought more than 1 car from him.

Rustville people... i am originally a back east boy myself. You cant find these back home under $4k. That ruste free car you always wish you could find.... Here it is.

I have seen this car in person. Very nice car. Worth well above what he is asking for it. If I had (time/room/money) I would have bought more than 1 car from him.

Rustville people... i am originally a back east boy myself. You cant find these back home under $4k. That ruste free car you always wish you could find.... Here it is.

I agree, even with no drivetrain its worth the price plus shipping.

Would you be interested in parting out the the front disk hubs with disk brakes, sun roof, the front passenger fold down seat (if still in the car) and the complete rear fold down rear seat assemble with side panels? Please respond

looking for the center section dash/bezel that covers radio and heater controls in non a/c car. Need it in woodgrain. Cost to ship to 14120...thanks

I still have the car and nothing has been taken off of it. If it sells whole, great, if not, it will be parted. If last year would have been better from a time crunch perspective, it would already have been chopped up.

Man, I wish I would have saw this last year. I may be contacting you in a few days when i get my income tax refund. This might actually be easier for me to put back on the road than the 73 D S 340 I'm putting together right now.

I wish I had 2G for this great toy project. This would be awesome in my driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back