1973 Duster

-
The color looks great; I'm considering something similar for my Barracuda. What is the color from?

Can you show where you made the cuts? I'm planning to tuck my bumpers as well and would love to see how others have done it.

Car color looks great.

Riddler

here is the brackets were I tucked it in. Sorry on my ipad
View attachment image.jpg
Hopefully you can see where the bolt holes were elongated to let the bumper move back farther.
Sorry cannot turn the picture.it was the right way before it uploaded.

Thanks Tim....

One day I'm going to meet up with you and thank you for all the help you've given me.

Now to get working again on my car. :)

Take more pics for use Car **** guys. PWEASE?

Riddler

Riddler,

Anything I can do to get another great car back on the road.
I have been working on electrical for the last few days, going crazy but will post pics soon.

Btw i found a company that sells the seals for the tail lights by mistake and I just got them and they look pretty good. The company is called
DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com I am sure you have heard of them but it was a first for me They have some nice smalls. Gaskets and so on.

Hope it helps.

Will post more soon

Ross,

Sorry been working like crazy now that school is back in. Not to mention it has been Africa hot out here I will get some pics this weekend.

I got the back window in and the door are all lined up. waiting for the person to install the front window. he will not return my call. People are so rude anymore.

it has been Africa hot out here

yep... down to 103 today... a friend of mine had the lens or sensor or something "melt" on his cell phone, it distorts the images and makes them all wavy now. Almost 11pm and it is still above 90.

I just cannot work in my garage when it is this hot. I am glad it is raining today but I am sure we will pay for it tomorrow with the humidity.

Good to hear your still on the car. As for DMT I've heard of them. In fact there only about 30-45 minutes from my house.

Riddler

Got some pictures today.
Sorry on at a time they are on my ipad and came only be posted this way.

oh yea got the windshield in today so she is ready to move on the road. just need to work on the other stuff..

this is the shot of the bumper that was shortened on the car.

I repaired the small crack on my grill and blacked it out today. to late for the pic though.

And yes it was still Africa hot out today. I think I got borderline heat stroke. if that is possible

-
Back