1973 Plymouth Duster 340, rotisserie restored, AZ car, Auto, AC - show/street car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is with out a dowt the nicest dusters I have seen.good luck with the sale..Artie ps.that sounds pretty cheap for this car

I'd have to agree that is one of the nicest 1973 340 Dusters I've ever laid eyes on. I had a 318 73 Duster when I got out of HS. Looked for one just like this for over three years before I bought my Demon. Good luck with the sale, I think it's a fair price for that car.

I have a 69 383 formula s barracuda that I'm restoring know, interested in a trade. It all numbers matching 4 spd car with a few very rare options.

Per your request - shot tonight, note the pics in the book show the bumper guards, I took them off the car and replaced them with chrome bumper bolts, I still have the guards tucked away. Also, I installed a set of 15x8 wheels with 255/60 BFG radial TA's on the rear. Those came off my 71 Road Runner - the car will be sold with the original 14" wheels with 245/60 BFG radial TA's - mint condition.

that is one of the nicest Dusters I have seen

great sale
Doesn't mean you have to stop sharing photos
really like that color!!

Thanks - miss her already and she's still in the garage - gets picked up in about 30 mins. It's going to Beaumont - nearby??

I hope people like that, who flip cars instead of enjoying them, always lose money. It just makes it hard for people who want to buy the car to enjoy it not be able to buy it because it is too high priced. Sure is a nice looking car and good job to the restorer.

Did i not see this duster on a site , selling antique muscle cars, seems to me it might have went through a few hands in the last 8 months or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back