-
Status
Not open for further replies.

brian.linn

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Selling my 1973 Plymouth Duster 340. Currently 318 (340 is gone), disc brakes, big bolt pattern, non power steering, non power brake car. 7 1/4 rear. Car will need floor work and quarter repair. Will post pics soon. No title, Bill of Sale Only. $3500 CASH

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 3,532
Is this car an automatic or a 3/4 Speed? And, will the car run?

Phil J

It is the 904 automatic. There are some loose wires under the hood. I have not tried to start it, yet.

Well some picture of those areas that are going to need some work would be nice to see what they look like. the interior and trunk.:protest:

Is it a factory "H" code 340 car, or is it a duster twister? Cant be both at the same time.

cool.. you may want to change the title of the thread. its not a twister. a twister didn't come with a 340. it was a 318 or slant six car but had stripes and all to make it look sporty.

So its a H code car, without its original motor, transmission, or rear end....... and its also a manual disk car....

a picture of the fender tag would put a lot of questions to bed.

I guess I missed the part about not having the original trans or rearend... I don't remember stating that. I did learn a Twister is a 318 and NOT a 340 car... Thanks to the 15 private messages I received for that....

Look guys, I took the car on trade, I prefer the 62-65 b bodies, I got some info from fellow Mopar guys and ran with it... If you think I'm trying to screw someone, move along, no big deal, send me a message and I will tell u everything I know about the car and answer what questions I can. I'm sure if anyone else had the car it would be double what I'm asking. I would like this out of my shop. Again, I am not real familiar with a bodies....

I guess I missed the part about not having the original trans or rearend... I don't remember stating that. I did learn a Twister is a 318 and NOT a 340 car... Thanks to the 15 private messages I received for that....

Look guys, I took the car on trade, I prefer the 62-65 b bodies, I got some info from fellow Mopar guys and ran with it... If you think I'm trying to screw someone, move along, no big deal, send me a message and I will tell u everything I know about the car and answer what questions I can. I'm sure if anyone else had the car it would be double what I'm asking. I would like this out of my shop. Again, I am not real familiar with a bodies....

easy Brian, no one said anything about you trying to screw someone. If you didn't know the history or knowledge of the car, you should have said so from the beginning. Nobody would bash you for it, but help you by informing you on what you actually have and how best to represent it. Side note, 73 Twisters were either slant 6's or 318s. But I've seen weird options on export cars...So it could have possibly happen.

if you could clean up the fender tag alittle better and make the codes more readable, it would help alot.

but just glancing at it, it looks like it was a B5 Blue 340 with Black Stripes...can't make much else out..don't want to guess on some of the codes and give you false info.

I am in the process of getting a title. Should be done in 3 weeks. I cleaned off the data plate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 962
I have an offer to trade this duster for some work on one of my other cars... I have a few weeks before everything gets finalized. $3k for the car WITh title.

Would rather sell this car. $2500, this week only. I will let you know when it sells. I have clean title in hand.

Can you post some picks of the bad spots? Or if you want PM me and I'll call you. would like to discuss this with you. looking for a father daughter project. Did a father son 70 dart and he is hooked, so wanting to corrupt the daughter too. :)
:burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back