Status
Not open for further replies.

J-MacsMopars

Shade Tree Vintage Auto on YouTube
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Up for your consideration is my 26k orig mile 1973 Plymouth Satellite Custom wagon. I just bought this car because I had big plans for it. But I already have another wagon and really need to get a truck. This Satellite is extremely solid with just barely one spot of rust in the pass lower ¼. The car is factory FE5 red with a black interior. It also has A/C and duel mirrors as well as several other options. The interior in the car is very nice with a few small exceptions. Part of the headliner is collapsing and there are a few cracks in the dash pad. I just got this car out of Nevada and did a little work to it and it runs great. It has a 318 with a 904 in it. I just replaced the master cylinder and the fuel pump as well as went through the fuel system and cleaned it out real good. I also changed the coolant and the oil and like I stated earlier, it runs great. I have driven the car a little bit and the trans feels good, the brakes feel good, and the steering is tight. However, I would do a bit more work on it before I turned it into a daily driver. The car has the factory 14” wheels with hub caps on it and the tires are shot. Now as far as the 26K miles go, I can’t verify for certain that it’s 26k orig miles. But looking at the original interior, all the stickers still in the engine bay, and how clean the underneath is. I don’t think there is any chance that it is a 126K car. The rotors look like new, the floor isn’t all dented or damaged, there is one little spot of rust, etc… This is a rare chance to own a very cool great color combo station wagon. I am asking $3,200 obo. I have a clear title in hand for the car. The car is located in Logan, UT 84321. The car will drive on to a trailer with no problems. I can get more pictures for interested parties. Thanks for looking, Jeremy

DSCN2816.jpg

DSCN2812.jpg

DSCN2804.jpg

DSCN2802.jpg

DSCN2814.jpg

DSCN2800.jpg

The paint on the Satellite is pretty beat. But the rest the car is nice. I may be crazy selling the satellite over the coronet as the coronet has some rust issues that need addressed. But the coronet has a much cooler story and I have staid in contact with the original owners. They even send me pics. :)
*My Coronet in 1972 at monument valley.
1974-04-015.jpg

The history alone makes the Coronet more meaningful to me.

Anyone interested in making offers???? I need to get a truck fairly bad, bad enough in fact that I am going to be putting the green car on the block too. In fact, here is the new ad;

Well, I am putting up an offer that I know I will regret. But right now, I really need a truck. I am going to offer up both of my station wagons for sale or trade. What I am in need of is a 4x4 Dodge ram 2500. I prefer a Cummins but may take a nice gas engine. The truck must be in good running condition and hopefully looks nice as well. I prefer that it is a five speed manual, but will also look at autos. The truck MUST be at least a 2500 and a 4x4. I will consider about anything.

What I have;
Car #1 is a 1972 Dodge Coronet wagon with 113k orig miles. I bought this car from the orig. owner in May of this year and have put a fair amount of money and time into it. The car has a strong 318 with an auto and 8 ¾ rear. It also has the heavy duty power disk brakes and 11” drums in the rear. There is a little rust in the ¼ and the driver floor pan needs replaced. That is the only known rust issues. I have driven this car over 4000 miles since August and would trust the car to drive anywhere. Overall, the car is very clean. I have torque thrust II’s on it and the car gets complements everywhere I go. The interior is fair on this car and I have a OEM leather tuff wheel with the early horn button on the car. It is my current daily driver and I have no issues driving it. I have driven it on freeways and have had no problems other than the fuel gauge doesn’t read accurately. I would like $3700 for this car. I will pass on Original owners contact info, stories, and pictures they have given me. I do also have some of the orig paper work and other things for this car. I also have another rear bumper and a few other parts for this car.

Car #2 is a 1973 Plymouth Satellite Custom wagon with 26k orig miles. I recently bought this car as I couldn’t pass up something with this low of miles and in this good of condition. I have just put several hundred bucks worth of new parts into this car including a new carter fuel pump as well as going through the whole fuel system. A new master cylinder along with flushing and bleeding the brakes, and many other things. This car came from the factory in about the best color combo you could have asked for. It is factory FE5 red with a near flawless black interior. This car runs very strong, but had been sitting for a while before I got it so I would say it needs some work before driving it across country. It does have some nice options like factory A/C, driver and pass. Door mirrors, roof rack, and more. This car really wouldn’t take much to make it look great. There is only one spot of rust on this fresh Nevada car and it’s not even the size of a quarter. I do also have the station wagon rear spoiler that I will sell with this car along with several other parts. I also just added 15” wheels that look just like the “H” wheels and the wheel I put as a spare is an actual “H” wheel. I would like $3200 for this car.

Both cars have clean titles and are in Logan, UT 84321. Both cars fire right up and run and drive. Like I said on the satellite, I have only drove it about six miles and don’t know that I would trust it to go across country, not saying it wouldn’t, but you never know. The Coronet on the other hand, I would dare drive it anywhere. I can provide more specific pics at your request. I would take $6400 cash for the pair or will work trades. I do have some extra parts that will be provided with the cars including a radiator and fan shroud, a seat out of a 71 Charger, and a few small things.

Thanks for looking,
-Jeremy

Links;
Wagons by J Macdonald
Coronet Wagon by J Macdonald

And!!! I will even give a lower price here. $3400 for the coronet and I will lower the Satellite to $2950.

Would you be interested in selling your spare bumper for the 72 Coronet? I'm Mike in Ohio. I have one just like yours, but the rear bumper needs replaced. Thanks.

A very very long shot, because it's a over a year old, but did you ever sell the wagon?

What no pictures? All it shows the little photobucket box saying it exceeded bandwidth.

Up for your consideration is my 26k orig mile 1973 Plymouth Satellite Custom wagon. I just bought this car because I had big plans for it. But I already have another wagon and really need to get a truck. This Satellite is extremely solid with just barely one spot of rust in the pass lower ¼. The car is factory FE5 red with a black interior. It also has A/C and duel mirrors as well as several other options. The interior in the car is very nice with a few small exceptions. Part of the headliner is collapsing and there are a few cracks in the dash pad. I just got this car out of Nevada and did a little work to it and it runs great. It has a 318 with a 904 in it. I just replaced the master cylinder and the fuel pump as well as went through the fuel system and cleaned it out real good. I also changed the coolant and the oil and like I stated earlier, it runs great. I have driven the car a little bit and the trans feels good, the brakes feel good, and the steering is tight. However, I would do a bit more work on it before I turned it into a daily driver. The car has the factory 14” wheels with hub caps on it and the tires are shot. Now as far as the 26K miles go, I can’t verify for certain that it’s 26k orig miles. But looking at the original interior, all the stickers still in the engine bay, and how clean the underneath is. I don’t think there is any chance that it is a 126K car. The rotors look like new, the floor isn’t all dented or damaged, there is one little spot of rust, etc… This is a rare chance to own a very cool great color combo station wagon. I am asking $3,200 obo. I have a clear title in hand for the car. The car is located in Logan, UT 84321. The car will drive on to a trailer with no problems. I can get more pictures for interested parties. Thanks for looking, Jeremy

DSCN2816.jpg

DSCN2812.jpg

DSCN2804.jpg

DSCN2802.jpg

DSCN2814.jpg

DSCN2800.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back