[SOLD] 1973 Pro Street Scamp w 340 Done & Beautiful!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengergary

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
I am listing this for the widow of a fellow Mopar Nut that I knew and used to horse trade with for many years. She's ready to move on and wants to sell his baby.

This car's rebirth started with a 23,000 mile original 318 car. It is extremely clean inside and out. All of the nooks and crannies are super clean. The 340 in it runs great and sounds awesome. It has been mini-tubbed. The rear tires are 315/50/15's Mickey Thompson's. The interior is almost perfect - only flaw is a tear in the back side of the passenger side front seatback. Has all seat belts. All weather stripping is new. Has manual steering and manual front disc brakes. Has square tube frame connectors. Doors shut perfect.

This car is pretty much DONE. Needs next to nothing. Paint is in great shape (only one small scratch in driver side fender). About the only thing I'd say it needs is a front end alignment.

Pictures don't do this car justice - "Kermit" is beautiful!

Asking $16,500 and she won't take much less than that so don't try to steal it from her. She does not need the money (luckily the owner had enough life insurance), she just does not want the car to sit in the garage and collect dust when it could go to somebody that appreciates it and will enjoy as much as her husband did.

Located in Delray Beach, FL

If you have any questions, you can call, email or pm me.

Attachments

• Roger's car pic 1.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 4,254
  • Roger's car pic 10.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 4,066
  • Roger's car pic 9.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 4,093
  • Roger's car pic 8.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 4,049
  • Roger's car pic 7.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 4,081
  • Roger's car pic 6.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 4,059
  • Roger's car pic 5.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 4,074
  • Roger's car pic 4.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 4,059
  • Roger's car pic 3.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 4,093
  • Roger's car pic 2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 4,083
More pics

Attachments

• Roger's car pic 20.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 4,012
  • Roger's car pic 19.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 4,028
  • Roger's car pic 18.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 3,998
  • Roger's car pic 17.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 4,002
  • Roger's car pic 16.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 4,016
  • Roger's car pic 15.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 4,024
  • Roger's car pic 14.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 4,023
  • Roger's car pic 13.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 4,028
  • Roger's car pic 12.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 4,058
  • Roger's car pic 11.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 4,013
Hey there, great looking car!...did you paint that dash? and if so, what paint code or color did you use ( mines in primer ) I cannot seem to match the color
Thanks!

Sorry, I can't answer the question about the dash paint, I had nothing to do with the build on this car. The owner, a friend of mine, passed away and his wife does not know anything about cars so I am helping her sell it.

Beautiful car. Do you happen to know the color code off hand? Looking into a deep forrest green color and this seems perfect.

Beautiful car. Do you happen to know the color code off hand? Looking into a deep forrest green color and this seems perfect.
Here is the fender tag but I don't think the car was repainted F3. It really looks more like F8

Attachments

• roger's fender tag.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 2,901
  • 1973-plymouth-pc.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 3,262
Just spoke with the owner - she is ready to take offers. She hates to have the car sitting in her garage as a constant reminder of her loss. She feels it's really time to move on. I should have some underside pictures in the next day or two.

Nice ride man. If I can ask you one quick question, how much did you narrow the rear end over stock? I'm having trouble figuring out what back spacing I should use on mine. It's mini tubbed also and I narrowed the 8.75 2 inches on either side.

I have no idea how much they narrowed it. Next time I see the car, I will make sure to measure it for you.

As I said - I was not involved with the build, I am just listing it to help a buddy's widow out.

Ah! Sorry bout that man. It's no big deal must have missed the part that it wasn't yours. Good luck with the sale man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back