[FOR SALE] 1974 Dart SE V8, sunroof, disk brakes, AM/FM, A/C, rallye wheels.... complete car part out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
1974 Dodge Dart SE parting out entirely...
Original 318 V8, automatic, disc brake, sunroof, rallye wheels, AM/FM radio, A/C, low mileage vehicle...

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20022_zpsseueb9p7.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20019_zps7yd8g3f6.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20026_zpsrh4idgmw.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20038_zpstpnk2rdt.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20043_zpsksdv6le7.jpg

1974%20Dodge%20Dart%20SE%20045_zpskieqirbd.jpg

20160428_204249_zpsfeottnn3.jpg

20160428_204321_zpsgvlm4kyj.jpg

HELLO DAN,
I JUST FOUND THIS ADD AND WILL LIKE TO KNOW IF YOU STILL HAVE THE CAR. LOOKING THE METAL DASH HOUSING IF STILL AVAILABLE. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. MEL

Is Radio still available and if so does it still work ? what is best price shipped to 08865 area ?

how much you looking for the frame.
thanks, Mel 33805 central Florida
$45 for a nice bare dash frame.
As far as shipping...very expensive! I checked with FedEx (who has been consistently cheaper than UPS or USPS on packages over the past several years) for a 60" x 20" x 20" package weighing 25 lbs. the cost was a ridiculously high $150!!
Mind you the box should not be quite that large or heavy, but I would rather be a few pounds and inches over then under.
I am willing to work with buyers to find better shipping rates to save them money, should they find a better solution.
Fastenal has great rates on larger stuff.

Do you have a y pipe?
No I do not.

Is Radio still available and if so does it still work ? what is best price shipped to 08865 area ?
The radio is untested...and I just received payment for it a few minutes ago from a member who inquired about it last Thursday, so it is sold.

As far as shipping...very expensive! I checked with FedEx (who has been consistently cheaper than UPS or USPS on packages over the past several years) for a 60" x 20" x 20" package weighing 25 lbs. the cost was a ridiculously high $150!!
Mind you the box should not be quite that large or heavy, but I would rather be a few pounds and inches over then under.
I am willing to work with buyers to find better shipping rates to save them money, should they find a better solution.

No I do not.

The radio is untested...and I just received payment for it a few minutes ago from a member who inquired about it last Thursday, so it is sold.

Thank you anyway !

No I do not.

Thank you anyway !

Hello Dan,
do you have greyhound close to you. May be they are cheaper on the dash frame. zipz 33805

Any chance you have the chrome/metal door sill plate for driver side rear door? Thanks

This is a 2-door...so no rear doors.

That being said, I am also parting out a 4-door. I will check the sill plate condition and let you know.

Still have that complete front suspension k-frame and all? Price?
Thanks

Last edited:
The 4-door does have a pretty decent sill plate.

I re-sold the k-member / front suspension / disk brakes for $525 + a set of the factory 15" aluminum Mirada wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back