-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dge467

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Clean car. Originally from California. Car appears to have original paint. Former owner removed the vinyl top, and painted the roof white. I do have all the vinyl top moldings for it. Car has 225 6 cylinder, automatic transmission, power disc brakes, big bolt pattern wheels, and power steering. Interior is in good shape, carpet is faded, could use a dash pad, door panels cut for speakers, has fold down back seat. Interior A pillar moldings are shot, but I do have a good replacement set. Frame and floors are solid. Looks like the door jamb was welded around the driver side door striker. Has new windshield and gasket, new master cylinder, new heater core, new rubber brake line flex hoses, and muffler and tail pipe. Has small rust spot below the tail light. Speedometer bounces up and down until 60 miles per hour. I have a spare instrument cluster. Windshield has small water leak, I don't think that the glass installer sealed it correctly. Car runs and drives good. I also have a original AM radio and an uncut dash bezel too. Asking $3500.00. Reasonable offers will not be refused. Car is located in Methuen MA. I can also be reached at 978-208-9606.

100_1359.jpg

100_1360.jpg

100_1361.jpg

100_1363.jpg

100_1364.jpg

100_1365.jpg

100_1370.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1372.jpg

100_1374.jpg

i really want a /6 duster for my driver lol but no money. would you be interested in a trade? lol 75 power wagon 360 auto 4x4

Thanks for the offer, but I am trying to thin out the collection. This is one of the cleanest cars I have bought body wise and I hate to sell, but I need to free up some money. Thanks anyway.

ugh if onl i had the money! I'm pretty much dirt poor right now and this is exactly the kind of car I'm looking for! lol but good luck with the sale! clean car!:cheers:

I just bought this car. The seller was a nice guy and was very honest about the car. I will be cleaning it up with pointers from the members on this site. I used to play around with E-bodies and still play around with Sweptline Power Wagons. I was looking for a driver the wife and I could depend on so you know I had to have a /6 in a car with class. Joe

Thanks for the nice words Joe. I am glad you like the car and thank you for buying it. I'll see you Monday. Thanks FABO for the classified space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back