-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swingin74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
New shock bushings etc on drivers side needs passenger side done I have the parts. Slant 6/auto runs great. Very very little rust around vinyl top and one hole underneath the hood and some pinholes in the floor. No carpet so you can see. No rust in trunk pan. New original never been recovered seats from a 1972 Dart. Car is in Dunedin, Florida. PM me for more info. 3,500 O.B.O

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

035.jpg

034.jpg

1974Dodge009.jpg

1974Dodge008.jpg

1974Dodge012.jpg

1974Dodge009.jpg

Hi, im not sure what's going on with these cars these days, ive been trying to sell my 74 for two months with no luck, its not as nice as yours but i dropped the price $1000.00 and still no interest, good luck with your sale and it looks like a nice car!

yeah, same here. ive been trying to sell my 40,000 original mile scamp for about 4 months now. im askin 4000 but i havent even had anyone lowball me. i think its just the economy. good luck!

berkley2.JPG

before i gave them away.Both of you guys have nice looking cars,unless it means your not gonna be able to pay you rent,or feed your family,id hold onto them for a while,and try again later.

mine has to go because i only have a one car garage and two projects. my wagon is at my girlfriends parents house. at least they are nice enough to let me keep it there.

If you were more local maybe I would think about it but florida is way to far for me and I don't know that my wife would have me spending that much on another swinger either.

I've seen cars that have been for sale for months. Even with prices being slashed to nothing they arent moving right now.

sorry bro. its just the way it is right now. people are losing their jobs and homes. they arnt buying cars.

i feel ya bro. i cant help but think the year of our cars hurts us too. if we had say a 69 in the same condition it would be easier to sell.

I'll probably end up keeping it because I don't wanna loose my shirt on it. It would be nice if I sold it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back