-
Status
Not open for further replies.

joejoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1974 Dodge Dart Sport Convertriple up for sale. No rust!

This car had a /6 originally but now has a rebuilt 318 with less than 1,000 miles on it.
No cracks in the dash pad.
Bucket seats
3 Speed manual transmission
No leaks on the sunroof

New parts on the car (all less than 1000 miles):
Tires
Water Pump
Fuel Pump
Distributor
Headers
Exhaust
Alternator
Carburetor
Thermostat
Clutch linkage
Windshield
Headlights
Signal bulbs
Side markers
Hood insulation pad
Gas tank
Fuel sender
Clutch disc and pressure plate
Heater core
Carpet
Headliner
and more.

Needs a little work on the interior: glove box needs to be installed, heater controls need to be installed, I have both but I don't have the proper screws for them. The rear seat needs to be reupholstered. Speedo doesnt work, not sure if its the cable or the gauge itself. Needs rear sail panels.

I have a bunch of pics here:
[ame="https://picasaweb.google.com/115121874206210379360/Dart?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCOnvs6XwkO_-gQE&feat=embedwebsite"]Moved Temporarily[/ame]

Asking $8,500 OBO

Attachments

• side-small.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 9,889
Am I asking too much for it? How about $8,000 OBO? The car is located in Los Angeles, CA (Just outside of Santa Monica)

That's a pretty green. Nice car in my opinion. Drums out front? 7 1/4 inch rear end? 4" bolt pattern?

That's a pretty green. Nice car in my opinion. Drums out front? 7 1/4 inch rear end? 4" bolt pattern?

Thank you for the compliments! The previous owner painted it that color but I love green so I was happy about it!

Its got disc brakes in the front, and a 8 1/4 rear end (im 99% sure on this, ill double check when I get home today)... I will check on the bolt pattern too!

I hope this is a relevant question. Explain what Convertriple means?

That is a perfectly relevant question!

A Convertriple is "Three Cars In One": an economy compact, a convertible alternative with a sunroof, and a roomy station wagon alternative thanks to the fold down rear seat.

Here is an ad I found for it.
73dartad.jpg

Am I asking too much for it? How about $8,000 OBO? The car is located in Los Angeles, CA (Just outside of Santa Monica)
NO! Thats a great price on it.Nice looking car-economy is the problem.

That is a perfectly relevant question!

A Convertriple is "Three Cars In One": an economy compact, a convertible alternative with a sunroof, and a roomy station wagon alternative thanks to the fold down rear seat.

Here is an ad I found for it.

Ok thank you. That looks like a real good deal to me.

NO! Thats a great price on it.Nice looking car-economy is the problem.

Thank you! I know it needs a few things to make it perfect but I am going to be moving in a bit (probably wont have the parking available that I do now) so I have to sell it, that's why I put it up for what I thought was a really good deal, for hopefully a fairly quick sale.

tthat paint looks to be pg8 which came on alot late 90s mopar like the neon,and trucks.

awesome color

Love the mags, had those on my 72 'Cuda, they look great.

The rear end is 8 1/4 for sure. I believe the bolt pattern is 5" (I measured from center of 1st lug to end of 3rd lug.

The rims are 14x7 in the front and 14x8 in the rear.

8k cash... I need to sell it pretty quick (moving in a few weeks)

Someone make me an offer I can't refuse.... Dropping the price to $7,800.

I am willing to take more pictures or answer anything else you might need to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back