-
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCMoparGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Watch the video of this car: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylj_LwBPpBY"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylj_LwBPpBY[/ame]

1974 Dodge Dart Swinger, factory AC, automatic, solid Greensboro, NC car since new, 89,000 miles, third owner, 225 slant 6 (the leaning tower of power), new dual exhaust, new metallic blue paint, new Legendary interior and carpet, cragar SS mags, new Monroe shocks, rebuilt Holley carb, un-cut dash with working AM radio, MP3 amp in glove box attached to rear deck speakers with great sound, new - hoses, belts, plugs, wires, distributor and cap, radiator, filters, ignition control module, fuel pump, u-joints, and more. Runs great, shifts smoothly. $6500

Attachments

• Dart1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 4,913
  • Dart2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,590
  • Dart3.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 4,220
  • Dart4.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 1,548
  • DartEngine.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,246
  • 74DodgeDartSwinger_Interior.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,380
Looks great! If I didn't already have too many toys (and had some money) I'd be all over it!

Love that color I would like to know what specific brand and color that is . Good job on the video too! GLWS .

Nice work with the vid-ad, some clever timing/editing events. Good looking Dart man-GLWS

Love that vid watch it every once in awhile.
And have wondered about what the device in the glove box is as I would be interested in getting one for my car so would need to hack on the dash

That device is a Lepai Amplifier ($25 new on Amazon) which I connected in to the power to the cigarette lighter. It is completely separate from the radio; my rear deck speaker wires ran directly to it. There was no AM/FM - but radio stations here are terrible anyway. Best deal ever for the price. The Amazon link is:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/LP-2020A-Lepai-Tripath-Class-T-Amplifier/dp/B0049P6OTI"]Amazon.com: LP-2020A+ Lepai Tripath Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Mini Amplifier with Power Supply: Electronics[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back