Contact seller
Rust free car here for parts, or take the rolling shell for $800.00

slant 6 auto car, no eng or trans
a/c car missing under hood stuff
interior mostly junk but some useable parts
all glass is good
small bolt drum brakes all around, trim, lights, grille
fenders are damaged but nice doors, trunk lid, hood and quarters
rust free floors, inner structure, trunk etc.
I will cut anything off this beauty you want.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 860
  • 002.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 895
  • 003.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 886
  • 004.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 869
  • 005.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 906
  • 006.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 889
  • 007.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 894
  • 008.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 850
  • 009.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 873
  • 011.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 883
Hi, I would be interested in all of the hard plastic interior pieces including front and rear pillar covers and top of door pieces. If they are useable and not totally chalked out or broken let me know what you want for them. Probably take that driverside door panel and rears if they are decent. They are black right? Thanks.

Hi, I would be interested in all of the hard plastic interior pieces including front and rear pillar covers and top of door pieces. If they are useable and not totally chalked out or broken let me know what you want for them. Probably take that driverside door panel and rears if they are decent. They are black right? Thanks.

Both the front door upper plastics have a crack in the middle of them. They are fixable. The left rear has a chip in the front closest to the door and the pass side is okay. The a pillar mouldings are okay. The driver side door panel is junk as are the rears. The passenger side front is the only survivor. It is all black. $50.00 for all parts mentioned

i think that drivers side fender would fit my 70valiant. how much would you be asking for it?

^^^^ it wopuld, but you have to weld a little angle piece of metal to the fender up near the headlight, for somewhere for your 70 val, grille suppport to mount. also, the marker light is 72+ type, which is not flush mounted

^^^^ it wopuld, but you have to weld a little angle piece of metal to the fender up near the headlight, for somewhere for your 70 val, grille suppport to mount. also, the marker light is 72+ type, which is not flush mounted
thanks for the info!! it will work fine for what i plan to do then. i just need a price now...

What condition are the rear tail light bezels and lenses? Price?
Also need drivers side front and rear side glass if not scratched. Price?

What condition are the rear tail light bezels and lenses? Price?
Also need drivers side front and rear side glass if not scratched. Price?

Rear tail light bezels are pretty nice. The tail light lenses are faded and have some stress cracks showing. I'll take $40.00 for the pair of of them shipped
The side glass is good too. $75.00 for both. If youre interested, I'll check shipping.

Rear tail light bezels are pretty nice. The tail light lenses are faded and have some stress cracks showing. I'll take $40.00 for the pair of of them shipped
The side glass is good too. $75.00 for both. If youre interested, I'll check shipping.

Do the bezels have any pitting? I will take them if there is no pitting.

Figure shipping to 70360 for the glass. Is the glass scratch free?

Thanks

seen the driveshaft in the pic, do you know what length it is from center to center? and was it to a 904 and how much are you asking for that?

Do the bezels have any pitting? I will take them if there is no pitting.

Figure shipping to 70360 for the glass. Is the glass scratch free?

Thanks

No pitting on the bezels. The glass is pretty clean as I remember but I will double check it. I'll also check shipping on the windows.

No pitting on the bezels. The glass is pretty clean as I remember but I will double check it. I'll also check shipping on the windows.

I'll take the bezels and lenses. Will wait till you get back to me about the side glass. They are tinted aren't they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back