-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragdak

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Very solid car from north carolina. Solid body with older paint. Small buble spots in pas. quarter. 8 3/4 posi with 4:30 gears(fresh). Centerlines with new drag radials and front tires. Nice interior. Clear title. $2000.00 or trade? 320-833-9950. Randy.

Is it a drag only car?(i see it has clear title)or can ot be used as a street/strip car?Meaning,does it have all the lights,wipers,etc to be street worthy?How much interior is in the car?

Was a 1/8 mile car. It does have all interior and lights work. Can easily be a street and drag car. Also has superstock springs and new shocks. I do have small bolt disc brakes to go on the car, just need to be installed. Also has a new race shifter and I have a manual box for it.

Did it have smblk or bb setup? what are u looking for in trades? would be interested in all or parts, pm me or call @4174375352 in joplin mo 64804 {KEN}

guess this car has been sold....tried several times to reach this guy and he has not responded to two inquiries on the board notr phone calls

It's the not knowing part, that makes me hear voices....lol.....well is it or is it not for sale-sold-scrapped-or what......teasing us....just post it one way or other, i need closure for next anger management meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back