-
Status
Not open for further replies.

paintman69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im in deperate need of either the brackets that bolt on the power booster to the firewall and/or the entire brake assembly. I have master cylinder, and power booster, but truthfully, dont know if they are any good. Just bought the car and they were taken off by the previous owner and put in the trunk....WITHOUT the brackets that hold it to the firewall. So at this point I would consider anything.... HELP PLEASE!!!!

lol, who knows you might get lucky, but most that I have tried to buy were unreasonable for a few pieces of metal, but if you were going to need the entire set up they are fair prices.

I can't see why you couldnt get these from Wildcat Auto Wrecking or another Mopar salavge yard. Probably pricey, but how much is a piece of mind worth?

I have a few p.m.s out regarding entire setup. With any luck someone will have the brackets or the whole setup they will part with. In the meantime, I think its Millertime! lol

Still looking guys...have cash in hand, ready and willing. Might throw in a nagging wife too..apparantly she wants her half of the garage back, geeeze whats with women nowadays? lol

Still looking guys...have cash in hand, ready and willing. Might throw in a nagging wife too..apparantly she wants her half of the garage back, geeeze whats with women nowadays? lol
.My wife refuses to go into my garage,lucky me.anyhow I have one from a 74 sport.shipped 48 states $50.00.let me know Bill

I can see if the setup I saw at the local yard is still there this weekend. If need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back