-
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbo11g

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$2200 or best offer, I need to sell this car soon. It has a good running 318 2 bbl engine, dual exhaust, auto tranny, air conditioning. It also has the rattlesnake skin vinyl top. The interior is near perfect. The drivers side of the bench seat has some tears, and theres no carpet. 15x10 ET slots on the rear and 15x7 on the front(I think). The car has only 43000 miles but sat in a barn for many years and needs the floors patched up. It does have some rust behind the wheels, but looks like an easy fix. The rearend needs some work also. I removed the cover and it needs a carrier and spider gear set. Cost is between 150 and 200 for the parts depending on where you shop. This car has a ton of potential. Me myself, I would keep it if I was a mopar guy, but I like my bowties. Call Ted at 515-231-4719. Email at ...... [email protected]
Located in central Iowa. More pictures here ..... http://s410.photobucket.com/albums/pp183/turbo11g/Duster/
1119081120.jpg

I have the exact same steering wheel on my 74 Duster.
It looks like you borrowed mine for the pic. LOL.:sign5:

Here is a bump for you.

zip code is 50243. I can get more pics when the sun comes up. Thanks

I just got layed off today. That's nice, right before Christmas. $1500 takes it home.

If you were closer, I'd be all over it. I really need a daily driver and this looks like just what the Dr. ordered. How much extra would you need to get for it to fix the rear end, so that it can be either driven home or onto the carrier? They charge extra for in-op vehicles.

It will cost around 200 to fix the rearend. If you just want me to weld the rearend so it can be loaded, I can do that too. Then you would have a true locker, lol. That's what we did to our oval track cars. Thanks

Here's the pic of the engine bay

1203081406.jpg

Shipping available. I will get a quote for serious buyers. $1500 or best offer

For those of you that haven't noticed, this guy is new BUT he has done an excellant job of marketing this car as in posting all pics that were ask for. Great job Turbo. A couple of questions. Does it roll or is the rear locked up? Can you shoot us a pic inside the trunk? Give us a name of a town for a real location. Do you have the original wheels? You may have answered this already but is it small bolt or BB? You said you removed the cover so i assume it isn't an 8.75. What rear is it. A pic would tell us on the rear. Does it have front disc brakes? Thanks and you've done a good job.

This is a nice car and thank you Ted. It's home and setting in the drive. Vic and i will put her in the shop tomorrow, meantime Vic is tired and headed to bed. Take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back