-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Mitchell

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1974 Plymouth scamp project. Hate to sell but haven’t had any time to work on it.
Solid car with lots of money spent on chassis and suspension work. Full cage, subframe has been connected and has new floor pan.
Complete qa1 tubular front suspension- upper and lower control arms, strut bars, torsion bar adjusters, and k member. Qa1 shocks and big disc brakes from dr. diff on all 4 corners. 8 3/4 rear end with hotchkis leaf springs. Springs have been offset by 1/2 inch to fit some 275/35r18 tires in the rear. 245/40r18 in the front. Mustang fr500 wheels machined to fit. Big bolt pattern all around. Srt bucket seats already mounted.
I have bumpers, hood, trunk and most trim. All glass except windshield
Only rust is small hole in trunk floor.

Tons of parts for a cool Mopar build! My goal was to make it a road course/ pro touring hot rod that could be reliably street driven.
Also have a later model eagle head 5.7 hemi (with a-body conversion motor mounts) and nag1 transmission. Can add in for the right price.
Reach out with any questions.
$7.500.00

320004555_571547921045235_2488415476778351221_n.jpg

322702685_709922837183463_6516341099027090206_n.jpg

323121387_2947454252216551_1024782888476410054_n.jpg

323413126_860001978662960_6039835145924760848_n.jpg

323632893_5711326245609946_8123766609592338582_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would welcome feedback on this - surprised it hasn't sold yet, even if for the parts if nothing else. I guess I would consider parting out the qa1 parts and the rear end.

Would welcome feedback on this - surprised it hasn't sold yet, even if for the parts if nothing else. I guess I would consider parting out the qa1 parts and the rear end.
Feedback? Normally not allowed in this section, perhaps a PM?

You have a PM coming.

Hi Travis. That sounds like a real good deal. I already have another project going but don't want to pass this one up. I'm going to check with a good racing friend of mine to see if we can do a joint venture. I don't know if either of us has room in our garage for another car. Let me check with him and I'll get back to you. Thanks.

Hi Travis. That sounds like a real good deal. I already have another project going but don't want to pass this one up. I'm going to check with a good racing friend of mine to see if we can do a joint venture. I don't know if either of us has room in our garage for another car. Let me check with him and I'll get back to you. Thanks.
Sounds good, just keep me posted.
Thanks.

Sounds good, just keep me posted.
Thanks.
1 down and 2 to go. Too many boats and cars taking up space. I live just west of Detroit. Hauling a trailer all the way down to Alabama seems to be part of the problem. Buying a car without being able to inspect it also came up. Many have been burned buying a car on line. Ona of the first questions my friends ask is , "Does it have a free title?". Once I get some more interest, I'm sure there will be more questions. I'll get back to you as soon as I find anything out. Hang in there Travis. Be safe and God bless.

1 down and 2 to go. Too many boats and cars taking up space. I live just west of Detroit. Hauling a trailer all the way down to Alabama seems to be part of the problem. Buying a car without being able to inspect it also came up. Many have been burned buying a car on line. Ona of the first questions my friends ask is , "Does it have a free title?". Once I get some more interest, I'm sure there will be more questions. I'll get back to you as soon as I find anything out. Hang in there Travis. Be safe and God bless.
As you guys get closer to a decision I am happy to FaceTime you and show you the car as good as I can to help with that.
Alabama only requires a bill of sale on vehicles this old so I have not had to get a title.
Let me know if any other questions.
Thanks.

Alright guys, price is 5k - need it out of my garage. For this price it would even make a good parts car for someone wanting a suspension and rear end overhaul.
I'm taking a big loss at this price. I am firm at this price. Thanks.

Trying to get someone in your area to go pick this up for me.... I'll shoot you a message later today.

Hi Travis. I'm having the same problem finding someone to take a road trip with me. I'll let you know before the end of the day tomorrow.

Alright guys, price is 5k - need it out of my garage. For this price it would even make a good parts car for someone wanting a suspension and rear end overhaul.
I'm taking a big loss at this price. I am firm at this price. Thanks.
Is the car still available ? If so I'll take it for the $5K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back