[WANTED] 1975 Dodge Dart Single Barrel Carburetor (225 Slant 6 motor)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTNorton

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for the Holley 1945 R7018 Single Barrel Carburetor off of the 1975 Dodge Dart Swinger with the 225 Slant 6 motor. Automatic engine.
Broke the Main well tube when trying to rebuild it, so need a new carb since that piece is impossible to find outside of a carburetor.

Looking for the Holley 1945 R7018 Single Barrel Carburetor off of the 1975 Dodge Dart Swinger with the 225 Slant 6 motor. Automatic engine.
Broke the Main well tube when trying to rebuild it, so need a new carb since that piece is impossible to find outside of a carburetor.

I have a few spare Hiolley 1920 that I'm getting rid of:

[FOR SALE] - Slant 6 Holley 1920 Carb #1

[FOR SALE] - Slant 6 Holley 1920 Carb #2

[FOR SALE] - Slant 6 Holley 1920 Carb #3

[FOR SALE] - Slant 6 Holley 1920 Carb #4

Some of them are different, so if any match yours, let me know... 1 - 4 are available...

I have a few spares that I'm getting rid of:

[FOR SALE] - Slant 6 Holley 1920 Carb #1

[FOR SALE] - Slant 6 Holley 1920 Carb #2

[FOR SALE] - Slant 6 Holley 1920 Carb #3

[FOR SALE] - Slant 6 Holley 1920 Carb #4

Some of them are different, so if any match yours, let me know... 1 - 4 are available...
Unfortunately, none of those are quite right.
The 1st is close, except the housing for the bowl is on the side on that one, and on the 1945 model its stacked in between the main body and bottom piece of the carb that bolts to the motor.

Unfortunately, none of those are quite right.
The 1st is close, except the housing for the bowl is on the side on that one, and on the 1945 model its stacked in between the main body and bottom piece of the carb that bolts to the motor.

Ok, no worries...

I have a single barrel carb off a 76 slant six but I am in NB Canada and you are way over in Colorado, the shipping would cost way too much...I think. The numbers on it are GR-5147B, 4006613, 7363, 0616. All stamped on the fuel bowl and next to it.

I have a single barrel carb off a 76 slant six but I am in NB Canada and you are way over in Colorado, the shipping would cost way too much...I think. The numbers on it are GR-5147B, 4006613, 7363, 0616. All stamped on the fuel bowl and next to it.

Unfortunately those dont match what I have. Heres pics of the numbers on mine, for reference.
The second pics number is 6R-4573B

20180414_083430.jpg

You aren't likely to find that exact 1975 carb without a long wait. First couple years of Holley 1945 (1974, 1975) were problematic anyhow; later ones were markedly better.

"Remanufactured" carbs are junk. Two good, fully-compatible, new carbs: this and this.

While you're at it, see tune-up parts and technique suggestions in this post. And Carburetor operation and repair manuals and links to training movies and carb repair/modification threads are posted here for free download.

You aren't likely to find that exact 1975 carb without a long wait. First couple years of Holley 1945 (1974, 1975) were problematic anyhow; later ones were markedly better.

"Remanufactured" carbs are junk. Two good, fully-compatible, new carbs: this and this.

While you're at it, see tune-up parts and technique suggestions in this post. And Carburetor operation and repair manuals and links to training movies and carb repair/modification threads are posted here for free download.

This is one of the guys who really knows what he is talking about.

I have original from a 74 if the part you need is the same, PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back