-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bignasty123

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
built motor 450 at the tires.really fun and fast car. if u know about these cars they are rare and this one is located in so cal.very fun car. in boost mpg is pretty bad but if u relax on the gas it gets 35 mpg...if you are serious pm me formdetsils.located in menifee ca need 6 k

Attachments

• image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 1,640
4g63 ,16g turbo 30 lbs of boost and hks 272 cams,ported head oversize valves, tuning software is safc2 also blitz boost controller

its a true sleeper the mph gauge moves as fast as the tach....lol in full boost..offers

Ha, and I thought a Turbo Colt was about 100HP, 450 must be frightening, Cool!

it is running a denso 300 ltr and hr pump and 660 cc injectors..offers?

tuning is sfac2 and a wideband..also has a blitz boost controller....havent lost anstreet race yet.. but 1thru third gear are pointless on street tires....lol..but roll races its a momster

660 injectors with a safc and getting 450 h.p? someone must really know their tuning!.

i have someone who may intrested, but he will want to see some dyno sheets. let me know if some are available, or some 1/4....1/8th sheets maybe.

have the balance shafts been eliminated? stock internals or .....
does it have a quaife in the tranny? clutch? stock trans? shep trans?

i also see you are running a 2g maf. are you running a translator?
i also noticed it is a 16g. has the wheels been changed to like a 20g, cause i aint never seen no 16g running 450 hp without either dsmlink or aem.

again, not discrediting you, but if you see my build history, i have built these cars for years before i got into the mopars. again. i ask these questions because i know he will ask me, and maybe you can pm me your number so i can forward it to him. he has been looking for a colt for some time

one last thing, is you say 450 at the wheels. that is over 535 at the engine. with the dsm platform, there is a 20% drivetrain loss. bushur made those kinds of numbers off a race prepped car with a 16g

Even if his numbers are off some, that is a damn sneaky ride!!! Woulda had me fooled. Glwts, that is one neat little car! :O

but the head is ported and cam is 3 degrees advanced so the 1cc overside valve stays open a little longer hint more power and the big 16g evo3 turbo on pumppuke im lookin at maybe 375 maybe more but race gas..lol 450 is not a lie the only car that has beat me is a gtr so thats not a bad track record. pretty much nothin on the street can touch this car.anyone that knows anything about racing..weight to power my car weighs 2300 lbs with me in it...do the math any vette mustang and srt anything gets there azz handed to them and thisncar isnanlittle pos...its a sneaky little bugger but hey its gets 32mpg on the freeway...but car is worth the money yes dsmlink will help this car alot but its good for what it is a driver and alot of fun my 2 year old loves it.....but kids love anything

now we are talking!. 375 is still a nice number. puts you right atlittle over 300 at the wheels!. yes, that is nothing to sneeze at. whats full weight? 2700?
the hks 272 are both nice for the street and awesome at the track. trust me i know!. i ran a 4g63 in a 1g awd with a holset hx 40 at 36 psi 990 injectors, aem,two walbr in a sump tank with dyno sheets right at 606 hp. the only thing was i had the hks 280's and they were a nightmare for a street car!.

your car is awsesome. i would change a few things to my liking, but to even find a nice clean body colt is a chore on its own. if i was not looking for a 92 galant vr4 for the family, i would be all over it. i made the call to buddy, and i sent a link of this thread also,.

cool and it weighs 2300 with me in it and from what we beat on the street it should put 350 at thenwheels on pump and over 400 with race gas.....but it is so light and in high boost the mph gauge moves as fast as the tach....street race car formsure looks and sounds tame until u get boost...really quietlike i like it and intercooler is hidden in front

but the head is ported and cam is 3 degrees advanced so the 1cc overside valve stays open a little longer hint more power and the big 16g evo3 turbo on pumppuke im lookin at maybe 375 maybe more but race gas..lol 450 is not a lie the only car that has beat me is a gtr so thats not a bad track record. pretty much nothin on the street can touch this car.anyone that knows anything about racing..weight to power my car weighs 2300 lbs with me in it...do the math any vette mustang and srt anything gets there azz handed to them and thisncar isnanlittle pos...its a sneaky little bugger but hey its gets 32mpg on the freeway...but car is worth the money yes dsmlink will help this car alot but its good for what it is a driver and alot of fun my 2 year old loves it.....but kids love anything

ok,ok here is the deal. when i looked at the pics, i knew it was no 450 hp at wheels car. as you are not running any type of meth injection, and with the little bit of intercooler getting air, you are blowing alot of hot air through it. second. a 450 hp car that is front wheel drive with 450 hp , it would be snapping axles left and right. also, even in a street car, 450 hp in that light car, torque steer and horrible amounts of it with that hp would rip it off the road either when you gun it, or as you shift gears.
next, even though you got all these goodies like cams and stage 3 head, and over sized valves, they do not help you at all unless you are running them said pieces to their potential. and a 16g is nothing. now if it had a gt35 or something like that, then your bolt on mods come into play.
running 660 injectors on that safc is maxed out, which leads me to assume you are running around 23 psi of boost max. number just do not add up.

what you have is a 300 hp engine with about 235 to the wheels in a 2200 lb car.
i say this cause you have no proof of the hp. but in the hundreds of these i have built, my number are realistic!. your butt dyno is off by almost half.lol
it is still a fast car, but the reason for my post is that alot of young member on here may still be into these imports, as i still tinker with them and in plans to build another 2gb awd.
i posted this so that if a member on here is intrested, that they know what it really puts out. this way , they do not buy it andtake it to a dyno to be heartbroken from the number they thought they were gonna have
like i said before, with a few upgrades, it could get up there, but then you are pushing the bottom end to its limit on stock internals, evn though they are 2g internals.
car would run a whole lot better if you put a quaife in the tranny, but that too gets exspencive.

good luck with the sale, as it being what it is, is still a great price to start at

ill take to a local dyno day and see but only been walked on by a gtr so my street rep is good and tranny is rebuilt with a clutchmaster 6 puk

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back