1990 Dodge Ram 250 Extended Cab

-

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know it is not an A-body, but I figured you guys would be the best place to check.

I just bought this pick up the other day and, considering the price I got it for, it was one helluva deal.

The only problem is the lever to lean the passenger side seat forward (so you can get into the back ) was not working when I got it. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to get it back on properly. I was wondering if anyone here would happen to have a similar truck and could take a picture of the underside of the passenger seat so I can see how it all hooks together?

Thanks!

Attachments

• ram.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 4,923
Very nice truck!!! I noticed you were from Nampa Idaho. I bought two 68 Chargers from a guy in Nampa about 8 or 9 years ago.

Can't help you out with your problem RTom, but boy that is a sweet looking truck!!

41husk, I'd imagine if they were real Idaho cars they should have been pretty solid for you.

Alleyoop, Thanks! When I get a chance, I'll post some more pics of it up. For being 22+ years old, it is in amazing shape.

Would it be the same as a 90 Ramcharger? If so I can take a pic for you... Great looking truck BTW... Let me be the first to say...." Let me know if its ever for sale"...

Is there a steel bar in front of the seat to adjust forward and back ? It may be that you need to lift that lever and push the seat forward towards the steering wheel (while outside the truck )and then a catch lever where both the back and bottom of the seat meet ! Gorgeous Truck !!!!

IM000103_original.jpg

Yep both 68 were very solid infact I bought one as a parts car but sold it because it was way to nice to part out. My car is now in Australia. Sold it to buy the Daytona

I'll try and take a picture of it when I get home today. If I remember correctly, the passenger seat does not slide front to back. There was just a lever on the side that 'unlocked' it, allowing it to tilt forward.

So, I got the passenger seat fixed. It was a lever, that rotated around a bar to undo the latch. The there was a c washer that had fallen off that held it on a lever that actuated the locking mechanism. Got it all back on and it works now.

Next up is fixing the driver side window and figuring out how to mount the spare tire under the bed.

RTom

Yep both 68 were very solid infact I bought one as a parts car but sold it because it was way to nice to part out. My car is now in Australia. Sold it to buy the Daytona

Not a bad trade. I'd love to have a Daytona some day...

Nice truck.
It reminds me of my truck, i got it 2 years ago with around 59,000 km on it. (That's roughly 36,000 miles). It's a pretty plain jane 3/4 ton 2wd 360 auto.

Attachments

• 20110529_5.JPG
    197.6 KB · Views: 645
  • 20110529_3.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 741
  • 20110529_1.JPG
    193.2 KB · Views: 621
-
Back