-
Status
Not open for further replies.

74demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 1990 ford mustang lx it has a 302 for a late 70's car i do not know much about this car i picked it up form a family friend but here what i do know....car has front coil overs rear lowering springs disc in the front drums in the rear has a rear sway bar has power steering power windows power mirrors and power locks but they do not work also car is a 5 speed with a short shifter and has a posi rear that has some good gears in it but im not sure what but i know going down the high way cruising with traffic if screaming at 3,000rpm and Speedo said 80mph but i get passed by everyone....car has a high lift cam not sure what kind or its lift and duration but it dose really well in this car it has long tube headers and has h pipe and flow master dumped mid car had hid head lights but one bulb went out after 2 days of having it so i put regular head lights in it but hid stuff still in the car if you wanted to go that way....this is a strong running car it was that last owners daily driver im sure im missing a bunch of stuff so just ask me and i will tell you what i know about it i will consider trades but not really looking for that i would rather use money on demon also i don't really need to sell this car so don't low ball me but 4500 or best offer

1f99c6c6.jpg

e6e6d704.jpg

7a6ddecb.jpg

a45dd97d.jpg

cd742fa7.jpg

740aae00.jpg

6a0f064d.jpg

5cd10d9c.jpg

50f02c36.jpg

price drop $4000 shoot me offers trades on full size pick ups and suv 4x4

Here is what I see (figured I'd help since I own a fox and am a fan of them)

SVO/Corba R fiberglass hood
Saleen repilca front wheels (rears are different unsure what they are maybe ROH Spyders?)
MSD ignition
butchered factory black interior (unfortunately)
4.30 gears (my car has 4.30's and is @3,000rpm cruising at 70mph)
Firewall adjuster on clutch cable (look up under dash for an aluminum quadrant)
UPR Caster Camber plates
No front sway bar
ARP head studs with washers on them- likely has 351W heads on it
underdrive pulley
aftermarket electric fan
MARCH alt. bracket w/ 3G alt
Autometer gauges
No inner fender liners
Rust bubbling up on hatch lip
gonna need a upper rad hose soon it looks like it's about to burst
everything for the A/C was deleted and the hole in the firewall was welded shut

Are there subframe connectors on it?

I say spend some time cleaning it up before selling yourself short on it - if it was cleaned I bet you'd get $4,000- $4,500... that's a $2,500 car max as it sits... (in no way am I offering just trying to help)

rad hose is new , no frame connectors and i know it needs a good cleaning and i am hoping to get all that extra wiring under hood out of the way and repaint the engine as for the intior i know that needs work and i am working on replacing the seats in it and new carpet but thank you on helping me out on this car I'm just not fan of fords so i know little about them

I follow the prices of foxes pretty closely being I have three of them. You will need to drop your asking prices a lot if you want to move it any time soon. But if you are willing to come down it will move, lots of buyers out there for those cars.

help me out a little how far off am i? I just go by what i see worst cars on craigslist going for and when i see they dont get reposted i assume they sold. I am not a ford guy only got the car to help a friend out i know what he spent on it so i try judge from that.

Like them Fox body mustangs ... getting ready to install a new tank in my 89 1/2 with 28000 miles ... stored since 91.... will post pictures when done...
GOod luck on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back