Not open for further replies.

Cliff Ramsdell

I'm just a guy.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Morning all,
Posting this for my son. 1994 360 magnum truck motor. Was a running motor pulled from a rotted truck about 3 years ago. Stored inside since, mileage unknown. I’m calling this a core motor as it was going to get built to install in his Belvedere but he’s going a different way.

Motor comes complete and includes a 1994 truck wiring harness and computer. Also includes is a new complete gasket set. Link to a photo album here https://photos.app.goo.gl/XwWBba9erBwqBE5dA

Block has the oil feed hole for LA heads so that could be an option if you want also.

Located in Windsor Locks, CT. $300.00, pick up here.

Cliff Ramsdell

Last edited:
Check with Fastenal store to store, it might be an economical way to ship cross country.

If it isn't trouble, would you mind quoting to 73112?
I’ll tell you what. You do the shipping legwork as far getting pricing and such and if your happy with that I’ll get you a price on the material to mount it to a shipping pallet and box it in. Shipping would be from a work address with a loading dock and when I shipped a 392 hemi last year to Idaho the wood material to crate it up was right at $100.00

This is all based on weather my son wants to do all that work to ship a $300 motor so we have that too.

Cliff Ramsdell

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back