-
Status
Not open for further replies.

A68DART360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for steel wheels to put slicks on to fit rear of a 64 Ply Sport Fury with a 1965 rear end in it. Prefer pick up in So Calif but shipping would be okay too. let me know what you have.

I'm sure I probably have two buried somewhere in the garage. I remember pulling a couple 15x7's off a Cordoba a couple years back.

I can post pics shortly.

$75 and they're yours. I'm in Vista 92081 (at the Carlsbad northern border).

As you can see, they have no extra holes around the lug area like the more common 5th Ave wheels. 4-1/2" back spacing. Let me know.

Attachments

• wheels 01 small.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 149
  • wheels 02 small.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 144
would have to check on the back spacing to see if they would fit on my friends 64 Ply Sport Fury unless you know if 4-1/2 will work. How bad is the surface rust on them.

would have to check on the back spacing to see if they would fit on my friends 64 Ply Sport Fury unless you know if 4-1/2 will work. How bad is the surface rust on them.

The rust is not bad at all. A light blasting (or wire wheel) and you're good to go. Lug holes are solid. Typical SoCal parts.

Not sure on fit of your Sport Fury.

I might have 2 but I dont think they are 7in.they came a 72 newport 400 car but I think they are 6.5. I do have cop rims 15x7 4 of those .I'll let you know if the set are 15x7 and you get back to me if the cop rims would interest you

Not only am I on the wrong coast but I only have one, and it's got the extra holes!

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN2334.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back