2 sets of heads for sb. can you help?

-
Been a while since I seen a old fashioned cussing fight on line!!

what is it that you wanna learn?

the right question spurs the right answers....

are you retarded? i asked if either of these two sets were any godd for anything. some say yes, some say no. and the rest was just the corny little cat fights over nothing, ljust like i have gotten my self sucked into right now with you. i guess the other guy you were pissing with has put you on knock-off, so now it must be my turn. im done with you, SIR

it seems like you have some issues to be dealt with accordingly. i have said nothing to you, nor do i know you. i did not say your answers were right or wrong. i do not know who pissed in your coffee, but it was not me, and i plea the fifth

too late for the 5th.....

im cracking a beer and waiting on the verdict

you got some decent info....then you say they door stops....

I take the the time like many to try and help/offer good info/advice and some empty headed douche nozzle come in and plays it all off like its a joke...

I rarely feel anything good is transmitted to the op these days, too many people saying ''fuk learning, just spend!''

You pissed me off with the door stop comment, thats where that came from.

and btw I don't speak for my friend wade, he speaks for himself.

I just keep seeing sellers on here pickin brains like they're building something, but most likely...they are just using the info to make $$$$, basically selling off anything we here have helped to fix or plan combo wise.

are you retarded? i asked if either of these two sets were any godd for anything. some say yes, some say no. and the rest was just the corny little cat fights over nothing, ljust like i have gotten my self sucked into right now with you. i guess the other guy you were pissing with has put you on knock-off, so now it must be my turn. im done with you, SIR

You need to stop them keys and listen before you get into more than you thought could ever transpire through the net.

who you choose to listen to directly reflects your intelligence level.

w o w . I have not been on this forum for very long and this is the first pissing match I've seen. Just for the record, my weenie is around 10&1/2 inches long, but my garage is only 22x24 feet.
It's too bad, I was interested in the OP's question and hoping for good input.

whats good info?

none of you know, thats why you don't know what to ask.

THE REAL QUESTION THIS MORON SELLER WAS ASKING... IS CAN HE SELL THESE TO SOMEONE FOR A LOT OF MONEY.

and thats real.

too late for the 5th.....

im cracking a beer and waiting on the verdict

you got some decent info....then you say they door stops....

I take the the time like many to try and help/offer good info/advice and some empty headed douche nozzle come in and plays it all off like its a joke...

I rarely feel anything good is transmitted to the op these days, too many people saying ''fuk learning, just spend!''

You pissed me off with the door stop comment, thats where that came from.

and btw I don't speak for my friend wade, he speaks for himself.

I just keep seeing sellers on here pickin brains like they're building something, but most likely...they are just using the info to make $$$$, basically selling off anything we here have helped to fix or plan combo wise.
OK, look, wild&crazyguy....You really sound like you know what you're talking about as far as engines go, but you really need to just let some stuff go in one ear and out the other.I honestly hope I get get some good advise from you at some point, but I hope I don't step on your nerves. Ever.

Seriously... every head porter you talk to will say something different than the other.

air speed can be your worst enemy, or it can pull signal on a much larger carb [like mentioned/think buick engines] and make it work though out the range as well as make more hp in the upper rpms.

I have talked to & argued with many head porters including hughes, they don't want to do old heads...they want to sell you new heads... plain and simple.

there are cnc programs that the major name shops-indy/hughes/davorak that take the work out of hand porting but they can make more with selling you new heads-mark up and ease in exploiting the potential.

One thing I don't do is blab, i'm not a cheerleader on the side lines of my favorite team...I'm just the guy with lil money trying to get it done and fact finding the flow potential 'rumors' of these old dinosaur bones and weighing the diff in ways.

Some people will talk a good game and throw this and that seemingly logical explanation at you to till yer handing them money and calling them a GURU.

The people with flow benches are the last to weigh in on these discussions I notice......

guess these heads aren't new enough and can't be figured into the bill.lol

I have had my 'Home made flow bench" for a couple of years now.
And you learn a lot chasing your tail for cfm and air speed.
I have got in trouble with my wife, chasing air speed tell 5 in the morning, too many time, to count :toothy10:
It has become an addiction!
AND I STILL KNOW VARY LITTLE!

340plot, is this a 318(us the 302's) or 340? us the 360 heads.

Which ever one you us, clean up the in perfection in the casting(Don't port them!) and have a 3 or 4 angle valve job.(this is the simples, cheapest,and fastest cfm improvement for either head.)
And you will be happy with them.

340plotWere do you live?
Somthing tells me, them cast iron head, would kill me in shipping charges.

NO, IF YOU READ MY ORIGINAL POST, I STATED I DID NOT NEED THEM, AND WANTED A FIAR PRICE FOR THEM IF THEY ARE EVEN WORTH ANYTHING.

WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH THAT?
SOMEONE ASKED IF I LEARNED ANYTHING., AND YOU MISSUNDERSTOOD THAT i was calling them doorstops, when actually i wasw not. that is why i said i did and didnot learn anything. as one member says they are doorstops, and then someone else says they are decent(you)

about the 303 heads. lets look at it this way. i sold them to a member on here today. i sold them for 150.00 shipped to him. how is that me trying to make gobs of money?

now the other set, if you go back and read, someone had inquired about them, and i posted that if he gave me 25.00 for my time of boxing them and taking them to ship them, he would just have to pay the shipping on them and the 25.00 for the time and gas to ship them?

so please read all, not just what you want to if you are going to act this way

ummmmmm,,,,, not really, but maybe. so this is what i gathered..........

both these sets of heads are the perfect canidate to be used as boat anchors. lmao

Well see you did learn something,thats exactely what there good for...

I have got in trouble with my wife, chasing air speed tell 5 in the morning, too many time, to count :toothy10:

Which ever one you us, clean up the in perfection in the casting(Don't port them!) and have a 3 or 4 angle valve job.(this is the simples, cheapest,and fastest cfm improvement for either head.)

340plotWere do you live?

Hey cuda!
Gald you chimed in, and yeah sometimes it's better to just do a lil porting ,check the #'s and just live with them instead of chasing yer tail for what deem right for you/your goal, or even leaving them stock and just doing a valve job.

I run factory iron on my 340 and it'll blow the doors off every 340 I've riddin in, I also had my ported j's on my stroker w/dual plane and small'ish '.533@the valve' solid cam and I heard people saying that to them it felt like a 500hp car...

those who say these heads are door stops don't know what they are talking about and that should say something about their judgement.

340plotWere do you live?

as my original opening post to start this thread, i am not keeping or using these, but would rather let someone ELSE on here use them, if they are even woth the time. some say they are junk. some say they are decent. i do not know, that is why i asked the question. plain and simple.
i sold the 302's this morning, but still have the 974's. if you want them, you pay 25.00 dollars to me for the time to box and ship them, and actual shipping costs on them and they are yours.

I WAS NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THEM, BUT RATHER than SEE THEM SIT UNDER MY BENCH FOR EVER AND EVER, I WANTED TO know what they were before listing them for 25.00 plus the ride for them? how is that not reasonable

as my original opening post to start this thread, i am not keeping or using these, but would rather let someone ELSE on here use them, if they are even woth the time. some say they are junk. some say they are decent. i do not know, that is why i asked the question. plain and simple.
i sold the 302's this morning, but still have the 974's. if you want them, you pay 25.00 dollars to me for the time to box and ship them, and actual shipping costs on them and they are yours.

I WAS NOT TRYING TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THEM, BUT RATHER than SEE THEM SIT UNDER MY BENCH FOR EVER AND EVER, I WANTED TO know what they were before listing them for 25.00 plus the ride for them? how is that not reasonable

I Did Not say they were not REASONABLE.

I asked were you live?
I live in WY and i thing you live in the east........which would be WAY to much for shipping charges................................................

I Did Not say they were not REASONABLE.

I asked were you live?
I live in WY and i thing you live in the east........which would be WAY to much for shipping charges................................................

oh, i am sorry, that was not directed at you, but rather just a statment to the other post. lol i apoligize. i am in va

I run factory iron on my 340 and it'll blow the doors off every 340 I've riddin in, I also had my ported j's on my stroker w/dual plane and small'ish '.533@the valve' solid cam and I heard people saying that to them it felt like a 500hp car...

those who say these heads are door stops don't know what they are talking about and that should say something about their judgement.

Really i've got a 360 that'll probably make you piss your pants if i took ya' for a ride,then again your not worthy of sitting in her:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

Really i've got a 360 that'll probably make you piss your pants if i took ya' for a ride,then again your not worthy of sitting in her:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

You couldn't impress me no matter how hard you tried, unless you started acting like an intelligent human being.

Your car is missing some mph for all that hp you lie about having, yep...I said lie, cause you haven't proved dik to any of us.

btw, nobody said another word to you, yet you keep going on stirrin away...get a life you sorry sack of rectum dribble.

You couldn't impress me no matter how hard you tried, unless you started acting like an intelligent human being.

Your car is missing some mph for all that hp you lie about having, yep...I said lie, cause you haven't proved dik to any of us.

btw, nobody said another word to you, yet you keep going on stirrin away...get a life you sorry sack of rectum dribble.

Trying to impress you ,please..don't flatter yourself i don't need to prove anything to anyone especially a dweeb like you who thinks he knows it all,ooh you called me a liar now that hurts...

Plot,

$25 for a pair on those heads is more than fair.

rectum dribble LMAO.

-
Back