2 Tone Early Cuda

-

jhdeval

Reaction score
Last night I was sanding the A and B pillars and the roof and though about whether or not I could 2 tone the cuda and I think I cam up with a way what does everyone think?

If I hit the A pillar in lower color and the Roof and B pillar down the rear using the Trunk spear as a left and right break point then across the trunk in Upper color back to the bumper as the lower break. So basically the back upper half would be upper (Silver) color and the Lower half lower (Metallic Medium Blue) color.

Any pictures of 2 tone Cudas?

You do whatever makes you feel good! Color is in the mind of the beholder! If it aint the original perfect car do what you want!!

65 Cudalover!

I had a 57 Fairlane 500. Inca gold up top and brown side panels. It had a bumper to bumper chrome strip so the breakline was obvious. Silver and blue would be very nice. There was a big 62 Dart a few years ago at a show and it was 2 tone, i think it was light gold on top and slowly faded to blue at the bottom, it was a work of art.

The way I feel about things like paint and fabric is it is not permanent and can always be changed if someone desires. What I was hoping for was someone who had done it. I found the Cuda Waggin did and I like it but he did his on the front and I am looking for a back half break.

Do the spears and rear bumper work as a good break point?

-
Back