2002 Durango for Parts

-

Minercar

LargeDreamsSmallCapital
Reaction score
Here is a question that may have been asked previously if so, please humor me. The operation I run has a 2002 Durango 4x4 that is virtually complete but is scheduled to be scrapped. It has a 4.7 Magnum, A.C., Power front disc + rear drum and auto on the column. It was running when parked.

What I’m wondering is if any of the drive train and front suspension could be used as an upgrade to my 67 cuda vert?

Any suggestions or opinions?

How about the entire rear end? I just wondered at the wheel to wheel distance and if any one else has made a simular swap?

I believe You have to narrow it and add spring perches. Not positive on the narrowing.

Take the body off the frame, shorten it some, plop the vert down onto it, Voila ;
Instant CuDango!

Of course I'm kidding. I was just one of those crazy pictures that popped into my head.

possibly A SURE GRIP ALSO If it is true 4wd. It will have a use this fluid tag on it if it is.

I have held the rear sway bar from a 1999 up against the rear in my '67 convertible. Looks like it would be a good fit. Those are all six lug pieces so I wouldn't bother with the rear end. Not much else is useful being a 4.7 and 4wd.

grab me the injectors, TB and the ECU...Sure,Ill pay you. That 287cid put out ~235/295. They had a 310/330 version too.

Sorry for the delayed response redvert. But the vehicle has Approximately 150,000 on it and it has numerous problems mainly as a result of it's life as a mine vehicle here at our operation. Many operators and no personal ownership. Riden hard and put up wet.

-
Back