2009 challenger convt. being hauled

-
All well. Well, if there not gonna do it, then it must not be a good idea and might be unsafe. Better to era on the side of caution and keep people driving then pushing up daisys.

Hey Ryan how's the Duster coming?

hey, pretty good i hope to have the enigine in within a couple weeks just got an original tuff wheel and a original tach installed but i just need that dang tuff wheel adapter ive been keeping my eye open how is your duster doing besides looking great lol see ya

i have closer pics of the challenger from Monday afternoon, it was hauled over to Mopar world HQ in Centerline MI. now if i only had a mini usb wire to connect the phone to the computer i would share the pics. sorry.

Everything about convertible costs the company more , even transport insurance. I can understand Chrysler not building one. Chevy is bringing out their new Camaro within the nest couple months , including the vert by July
( from what I've heard ) .

towards the bottom it looks like it got saved to me. maybe i'm reading it wrong....

sorry it took so long, what a p.i.t.a. to get pictures from a phone to a computer.

scrapchally.jpg

scrapchally2.jpg

scrapchally3.jpg

scrapchally4.jpg

scrapchally5.jpg

Theres an apparent stock Limited Edition Hemi Orange 2008 Challenger Convertable on ebay.com or ebay.ca that I came across the other day. I have a suspicious feeling that it ain't stock since I've seen this.

-
Back