2010!! here I come

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Some of the folks here know that I am going to go back to shooting pool again and have a few local tournaments to look forward to this winter
As part of my new years resolutions to spend more time with myself dialing in on something to do my best at and keep me moving
Fellowship and competition is a fun hobby and is important for us folks to have one :happy10:

I just had to share my new cue that will let me be at my best and have no handy cap's :happy10:
The word got out I was going to get back in to shooting pool and a friend sold this fine cue to me and told me to get after it again Mike :-D :cheers:

20 ounce 58'' Viking =P~ I own a 66 V=Valiant so it just seemed right to shoot with a V= Viking :happy10:

This cue does have some history in it, a great friend Ron Masen owned it back in the 80'es and I am so proud to have one of his cue's

Just another day in my new life I am heading for :happy10:

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 217.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 215.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 212.jpg

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 218.jpg

Woooooooooooooo awesome Mike!!! Tell Treva not to take this the wrong way, but you have a really nice stick. You going to be shooting 8- or 9-ball? One of these days we'll have to tear up a table.

Best of luck with your winter tourneys and getting back into shape!

Be careful you don't hurt your back, Mike! Leaning over a pool table for hours can trigger your back again.

Good Luck with the new cue.

George

Woooooooooooooo awesome Mike!!! Tell Treva not to take this the wrong way, but you have a really nice stick. You going to be shooting 8- or 9-ball? One of these days we'll have to tear up a table.

Best of luck with your winter tourneys and getting back into shape!
Thank you Leanna, I will be playing 8 ball and some 9 ball 8) What ever comes my why 8) I am getting my stroke and cue control back under control to always hit the sweet spot every time 8)
It would make for a great time to tear up a table with you some time, I know you are quite the shooter your self :happy10:

Be careful you don't hurt your back, Mike! Leaning over a pool table for hours can trigger your back again.

Good Luck with the new cue.

George
Thank you George I will, What I have found out last year is that walking around a table shooting pool is the way for me to go, leaning over a table and controlling a 20 ounce stick works out better then fishing :angry7: I have hurt my self fishing a few times last year but kept it to myself 8)

To add to this 2010 here I come thread I am looking for a new friend to fill my life after loosing my friend Socket last year
Here is a pup that was pick up on a dead end gravel road that a friend lives on and some one dumped him there and the lows was 15 degrees outside and the pup could barely move and shivering
I have told him and his wife I will be over as soon as they call me so I can pick him up :cheers: They think he is about 7 weeks to 8 weeks old

Hopefully this will be my new bud :love7: I am waiting for the phone call :love7:

19768_240900618837_508123837_3204527_4049139_n.jpg

Nice cue memike. I play good enough to loose my money.:-D Which is not very good. I can picture what I want to do, I just can't execute consistantly.

I remember when you lost you friend on the hill. That was when I first started hanging around here on FABO and we had just put Cody down a few months earlier. I noticed those beautiful puppies you posted in the RIP thread. Where those St. Bernard pups?
What kind is the one your getting?
We are thinking about getting a Boxer in the future.

To add to this 2010 here I come thread I am looking for a new friend to fill my life after loosing my friend Socket last year
Here is a pup that was pick up on a dead end gravel road that a friend lives on and some one dumped him there and the lows was 15 degrees outside and the pup could barely move and shivering
I have told him and his wife I will be over as soon as they call me so I can pick him up :cheers: They think he is about 7 weeks to 8 weeks old

Hopefully this will be my new bud :love7: I am waiting for the phone call :love7:

He's a cutie Mike. Good luck with both the dawg and the pool cue. :cheers:

Very nice Mike!

We still play on our table about twice a week for an hour or so. Makes for great family time when we play doubles against my son and his wife.8)

Nice cue memike. I play good enough to loose my money.:-D Which is not very good. I can picture what I want to do, I just can't execute consistantly.

I remember when you lost you friend on the hill. That was when I first started hanging around here on FABO and we had just put Cody down a few months earlier. I noticed those beautiful puppies you posted in the RIP thread. Where those St. Bernard pups?
What kind is the one your getting?
We are thinking about getting a Boxer in the future.
Thank you homecloned 8) An old friend sold me that cue that knew I was heading back to the tables and was looking for another cue and made me a great deal on it.
The pair of pup's you seen was boxers and I just missed out on the darker one they have homes now.
The one I am hopefully getting is a mut mix and needs a home and I just happened to need a friend to raise :happy10: I can't think of the name of the kind he looks like :read2:

He's a cutie Mike. Good luck with both the dawg and the pool cue. :cheers:
Thank you Sid :happy10: I hope to find allot of happy days with the pup and the cue this year :love7:

Very nice Mike!

We still play on our table about twice a week for an hour or so. Makes for great family time when we play doubles against my son and his wife.8)
My first date with my wife was at Ron recreation center to play a few games of pool together :-D You can get to know a person real well shooting pool with them :-D

What a cute pup!! Just remember to teach him to keep one leg on the floor when he hangs out at the pool hall with ya. :-D

Looks Great Mike.
Next time I am up we will have to shoot some stick.
Frank
That would be great Frank :cheers:

What a cute pup!! Just remember to teach him to keep one leg on the floor when he hangs out at the pool hall with ya. :-D
:toothy10: Thank you Leanna :-D I am waiting patiently for a phone call :clock: from Shane and his wife :happy10:

Good luck Arkansas slim, look out pool chumps, our man is on the prowl!! Knock em dead Memike, take no prisoners!

Nice to hear you're back to the table Mike :cheers:

With my neck being as it is I hardly ever play, usually a few times aroud Christmas when we get some friends over. I did manage to beat a good buddy of mine that's a current Masters designated player in the BCA so that made me feel pretty good, still got it for short bursts :-D

Really cute pup :-D

Good luck Arkansas slim, look out pool chumps, our man is on the prowl!! Knock em dead Memike, take no prisoners!
Arkansas Slim :-D you so funny Vic, I just got off the phone with three locations to practice and play tournaments every Tuesday and I was ask to join a league team, But I am going to stay away from the league team's for now.

Nice to hear you're back to the table Mike :cheers:

With my neck being as it is I hardly ever play, usually a few times aroud Christmas when we get some friends over. I did manage to beat a good buddy of mine that's a current Masters designated player in the BCA so that made me feel pretty good, still got it for short bursts :-D

Really cute pup :-D
You sound like a naturel Rob :cheers: I bet you have a good game in ya :cheers: I picked this because I do have some experience and I can play with out over working my shoulder and back 8)
Take it soft and slow and work my mind and control
I need this to keep my sanity Rob 8) I want to be more then a good home and family keeper so to speak.
I was ranked 28th in Arkansas Bass fishing 1987 and bowled allot and was cut out of a racing suit when I was 38. Know I need to keep my mind on a hobby that I can perform in and perfect and dissaplin my self doing :clock:

I'm sure you'll have a great time, as you know the game itself is fun and challenging plus most of the people are great to hang around with. I do miss playing, it's been almost 7 years since I had to give it up, my neck just can't hold up for more than a few games and not very well even at that. I think I'd make a good mascot though :-D

Good luck, you'll be back in game shape in no time :-D

I just got back from a 19 player tournament and stayed in the winners bracket till the last two games 8)and took 4th and had a great time away from the hill :happy10:, Treva said I should have won, I put low left English on the 8 ball to send it to a side pocket and the cue ball jumped off the table :bootysha: I learned tonight that you lose when that happens and I was winning by 4 balls 8)
A great night out and a good time :cheers:

Moving up!!! :-D I can hear them now -- "Hey, it's that guy with the Viking in the Valiant!"

Keep it up Mike ... I can tell you're enjoying every minute of it.

That sound like a bad technicality memike. Did it leave the table or just jump a little? Either way good job! You will win one of those real soon. Keep up the good work.
Hmmm I wonder if the have Wii billiards?

Moving up!!! :-D I can hear them now -- "Hey, it's that guy with the Viking in the Valiant!"

Keep it up Mike ... I can tell you're enjoying every minute of it.

:-D I never thought about it that way Leanna 8) I talked to a couple ol guys that shoot a VERY clean game and ask if they thought it would be ok to bring my camera in next Tuesday and they said they would not mind at all :cheers:
They said they have a web site and I had Treva right it down and I can't find it............ I just called Treva and she said we leaved it on the news paper she was reading :bootysha:
It sure felt good to hang around longer this time :-D

That sound like a bad technicality memike. Did it leave the table or just jump a little? Either way good job! You will win one of those real soon. Keep up the good work.
Hmmm I wonder if the have Wii billiards?
It jumped up and off the table homecloned
I was wondering the same thing if there is a pool game for the Wii =P~

......and Mike, you can send that pool cue to PO Box 1-IWantit, Zephyrhills Fl........c/o good 'ol Pastor Tom.

I promise I'll take GOOD care of her fer' ya'. 8)

-
Back