2010!! here I come

-
And where are the pics?

Congrats bud! :cheers: You should be bringing home the gold here real soon.
I wish I would have grabbed it up last night =P~
She was a real looker for sure =P~=P~
Treva get's home about 5:30 and get's ready to get gone and try and play a couple games, But it is a rush getting there after putting Buddy in his stay alone cadge and making sure we get off the hill by 6:00pm and it was a mad rush, I will make sure to remember the camera next time :-D
No soreness anymore and I am learning something every week :happy10:
And having a great night out of the house :-D
Thank you Bud :cheers:

18 players and took 4th and beet myself to night :-D
It sure feels good to have folks know you, and say YOU HAVE TO PLAY MIKE.
Tournament night is a fun night, it gets me dialed in :happy10:
And it is league night tomorrow night :happy10:
Arkansas slim eh!!! I need to loose about 25 lb's and I will fit the bill Vic :-D
Pictures tomorrow :-D Buddy need's a walk and I am pumped :happy10:
Another great night out competing :happy10:

I have a reputation know :cheers:

Just caught this thread, sure sounds like your having a good ole time memike, but watch out for them southern belle shooters, them gals will charm the socks right off ya buddy. :toothy10: Have fun Mike, your doing good by not sitting around and feeling sorry for yourself, just get out there and have fun.

Just caught this thread, sure sounds like your having a good ole time memike, but watch out for them southern belle shooters, them gals will charm the socks right off ya buddy. :toothy10: Have fun Mike, your doing good by not sitting around and feeling sorry for yourself, just get out there and have fun.
Thank you 71 Dart :happy10:
A new pup "Buddy" and something to put my mind on and spend more time with myself was prescribed by me and the wife this year :happy10:
No time to feel sorry for myself when there is more folks out there that have it worse then I do.
Here is Treva getting ready to play her first game, and Dewight showed up for this tournament :happy10: He is one of our league team members and a real good shooter and fine man :-D She is going to shoot me for this :toothy10: We had a great time :cheers:

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 195.jpg

SUPER BOWL IVIV 2010 203.jpg

I posted the BLUR look to cover my track's :toothy10:

Just had to share :cheers:
I won my first patch tonight :happy10: APA ="Amateur Pool Association" will be sending me a patch that is for a no rack win, I won the lag and the first three games against a #5 ranked player :-D What a great night :cheers:

I think it's all in Ron Massen's old pool cue for me to be a winner :happy10:

Congratulations, it didn't take long for you to get back in your game :cheers:

Thank you goldfish 8) I had one of those consistent nights and made some good shape shots :happy10: When I got dun shooting my last game I walked over to our teams table and they ask if I knew what I just did :dontknow: They showed me a score sheet and explained :cheers: My first patch :happy10:
I have seen the APA send out a couple patches to some of our team members 3 wins in a row
and this one they call a No Rack Win is usually on of the hardest one to get, Needles to say Treva was so happy for me.:love7:

We are happy for you as well Mike. Way to go!:cheers: Keep it up, that is so good to hear.
Thank you Noel :cheers: I knew my friends here would be happy to see this happen to me and I could not wait to get home and post it so I could keep yall updated :happy10: Thank you bud

We're definitely happy for you too. It's a little early, so I'll celebrate later today. :drinkers:
I was tickled to share it with you Wylde1 :-D I plated in the first section so I had a couple hours to enjoy a few cold ones last night :cheers:

Wylde1.
I was tickled to share it with you Wylde1 :-D I played in the first section so I had a couple hours to enjoy a few cold ones last night :cheers:, Grinning from ear to ear :-D

Way to go there Cool Hand Mike. :)
Cool Hand Luck 8) The actor that played that did a show about him teaching Tom Cruse how to husel pool player's , I can't think of the ol guys name :clock:
Well you know when I get the patch I will show it off here :happy10::-D
Thank you Sid :happy10:

I guess you have to start some where :love7:

mememike (Custom) (3).png

Cool Hand Luck 8) The actor that played that did a show about him teaching Tom Cruse how to husel pool player's , I can't think of the ol guys name :clock:
Well you know when I get the patch I will show it off here :happy10::-D

Big congrats to ya memike. Sounds like a great time 8)

Paul Newman comes to mind on the movie you're thinking about.

Big congrats to ya memike. Sounds like a great time 8)

Paul Newman comes to mind on the movie you're thinking about.
Thank you 6pk C :cheers: it sure was :happy10::happy10:

Paul Newman is the actor I was trying to think of 8)
Know the whether is going to let me do a couple things to Victoria tomorrow :love7:

Ahhhhhh, The Color of Money. One of my favorite pool movies. :-D What woman alive wouldn't know Paul Newman?!?!

Congrats on the APA patch Mike!!! You're on your way now.

Richard stopped by today after work and mentioned a little tournament tomorrow night at one of the only places around here to play, Cadillac's in Martin. I don't know if it's 8- or 9-ball or on the bar tables or the 9 footers, but he's gonna let me know what time it starts and, if Billy lets me outta the house, we're gonna go kick some butt and take initials. 'Cuz we don't have time to take names. Heh hehhhhhhh :-D

Ahhhhhh, The Color of Money. One of my favorite pool movies. :-D What woman alive wouldn't know Paul Newman?!?!

Congrats on the APA patch Mike!!! You're on your way now.

Richard stopped by today after work and mentioned a little tournament tomorrow night at one of the only places around here to play, Cadillac's in Martin. I don't know if it's 8- or 9-ball or on the bar tables or the 9 footers, but he's gonna let me know what time it starts and, if Billy lets me outta the house, we're gonna go kick some butt and take initials. 'Cuz we don't have time to take names. Heh hehhhhhhh :-D

gonna go kick some butt and take initials I going to remember that one :toothy10::toothy10:
You so cool :happy10: I hope you and Billy get out and have a good time away from the oven :happy10: You sure have sent out more goodies to the members here =P~, If everyone leaves me alone today :angry7: I will get a couple things dun to Victoria :happy10:
I could not wait to see you read this post :happy10:

I could not wait to tell all my folks here that the APA has moved me to a 5 Rank and I got my first patch I earned two weeks ago I have a Levi jacket I will have it and some other work dun to it

Everyone on the team kept it a secrete till my first game and they all was looking at me with a finny smile "along with Treva" and said You Are Know a Ranked 5 player :happy10: I played a 5 player last night and you have to win 4 game's and it went to the Hill ''three games each" =P~ I lost 8) But what a great night :cheers:

EUROPE ZWR BAND TOUR 047.jpg

Mike, I just saw this thread for the first time. Where have I been? This is very cool and it seems you are just having the time of your life getting back to the tables again. Just like my golf, I am not very good but have a blast playing. Here's my setup below. The case was made for me by a friend's wife that I use to shoot with. It is now actually a side business for her and she has several of her cases being sold by the local pool halls. Again, congratulations on getting back into it. Maybe, one of these days, we'll get to shoot a game together.

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2495.jpg

IMG_2496.jpg

Congrats to you Mike! :cheers:

And I will toss back a couple cool ones for the occasion. :drinkers: :drinkers:
Thank you bud :cheers: I just opened a cold one myself :cheers: my first one for the day :-D It sure is nice to have a new nice bunch of good folks to enjoy once a week :happy10:

Mike, I just saw this thread for the first time. Where have I been? This is very cool and it seems you are just having the time of your life getting back to the tables again. Just like my golf, I am not very good but have a blast playing. Here's my setup below. The case was made for me by a friend's wife that I use to shoot with. It is now actually a side business for her and she has several of her cases being sold by the local pool halls. Again, congratulations on getting back into it. Maybe, one of these days, we'll get to shoot a game together.
That would be sooooo cool if the day would come and we could :happy10:
I think I have played 9 holes of golf in my hole life and that was back in the early 80's with a filter salesman :happy10:
Yes :cheers: I am having some real good times and so glad to be moving forward with my game :happy10: It's so easy to miss a thread here at this great site bud :toothy10: I do it all the time :toothy10:What kind of cue is that GTX ?

Thank you for the song BWDart I have it ready to play at a moment's notice :cheers:

Here it is for this thread :happy10::happy10:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHhDY2zmcg"]YouTube- "Rack 'Em Up" Jonny Lang[/ame]

Ka Booom!!!!
Another Rackless Night :shock::shock::cheers:
They said they have created a monster :toothy7:
I think an angel was with me last night while I was making some kick shot's one of witch was on my last game on the 8 :happy10:
I must have some folks out here keeping an eye on me with there thought's and prayer's couse this new hobby has me out away from the hill once a week and making new friends
Just thought I would share my swelled head 8)

Congrats Mike!

What's your APA skill ranking? Do you play mainly 8-ball or 9-ball?

I'm ranked a "SP7" in APA 8-ball, and I'm ranked an "8" in APA 9-ball.

Our 9-ball team has won the past two consecutive division titles and we're qualified for the "City Tournament" coming up in a few weeks where the winner of that goes to Vegas for the Nationals.

The BCA 8-ball team I'm on just finished our spring session for the Western Washington division. I think we finished either second or third(depending on how the other teams faired on their last night), four out of the six shooters on our team finished in the top ten individual rankings for the whole area.

Congrats Mike!

What's your APA skill ranking? Do you play mainly 8-ball or 9-ball?

I'm ranked a "SP7" in APA 8-ball, and I'm ranked an "8" in APA 9-ball.

Our 9-ball team has won the past two consecutive division titles and we're qualified for the "City Tournament" coming up in a few weeks where the winner of that goes to Vegas for the Nationals.

The BCA 8-ball team I'm on just finished our spring session for the Western Washington division. I think we finished either second or third(depending on how the other teams faired on their last night), four out of the six shooters on our team finished in the top ten individual rankings for the whole area.
I just got back to shooting Rick :happy10: and I was a 5 until last night, I bet they move me up again.
This is a new experience for me and it's been a long time coming to find a hobby I can try and be my best at :happy10:
I have been invited to play in the 9 ball league here but I am on a budget so to speak 8)
We just stated our summer section and I am just now learning how to help keep score.
One of our members went to Vegas last week to play in the Pioneer tournament he qualified for :happy10:
As you can see I am just getting started :happy10: and with more commitment and time spent here at home I am giving it my best shot at getting up to a good player like you :cheers:
I picked up a cheep table to work on my cue control and learn more shot's
We have a great captain, He has helped my game big time and call's time out when the need is there, I bet you know what I am talking about :happy10:
Who knows we may meet each other one day :cheers:
8 ball for know Rick, I bet you can work the table REAL GOOD :cheers:
It's good to see you enjoy and participate in the APA league :happy10:
If I am correct I think I would have to beat you 4 times before you beat me 7 times ?? Like I said I am a newbee at this and lov'in competition doing something again, I see a few folks with Disabilities in the APA league team's
There is a lady on a team here that was born with a very short left arm and she has a great time and ranked a 6, I love seeing here smile and work real hard to beat her opponents :love7:
The APA has helped fill my life again :cheers:

I will see you in Vegas one day I hope :happy10:

-
Back