2012 Mopar Nats: VIDEO & SLIDESHOW

-

Flys-Lo

Reaction score
Okay - here is a video I put together from photos and video taken around the Nats Saturday and Sunday. This is the first I've been since 1996 and it was great to be back. I brought my two oldest boys (9 & 11) and they really enjoyed it too. I'll be the first to admit that I missed A TON of cars in this video and may not have covered someone else's favorite year/model so... sorry 'bout that. We spent a lot of time wheelin' & dealin' in the swap area so I missed a lot of the racing - bummer. But it really was a big help sending the boys out on missions in the swap meet. They found us quite a few parts needed for our project. Anyway, hope you enjoy this little video.

HINT: You can open this up in Youtube and switch it to fullscreen in HIGH DEF.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZqwmqTz1ns"]Mopar Nationals 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

VERY COOL!! I was there and was gonna post some pics but this is the bomb.
Thanks again for takin the time. :headbang:

I too was at the Nats this year (first time ever) coming down from ALASKA. I was suffering from Sensory Overload the entire time. When that Barracuda launched up onto its rear bumper Friday night on the strip, i had to have my wife walk me out to the car and leave due to wet shorts (WOW)!!! Being the first time for me at the Nats, I was totally out of my element. The cars were awesome, the people were great and I WILL be back next year!!! Thanks to all that went to Heath for the smoke show!!!!!

we were there...but thanks for the great slide show...alot of nice cars to been seen all day and at night....

Wow, I wasn't there, but your AWESOME video makes me feel like I was. Thank You for posting such a cool video!

-
Back