2012 ??????

-

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
What do u think are we all going to die ? whats up with the hole thing i think its all bunch of bs . what do ya think :supz:

i don't even think about it.. don't really care about it.. the 2012 thing is funny. hell all hell was supposed to break loose when 2000 got here too..lol

i don't even think about it.. don't really care about it.. the 2012 thing is funny. hell all hell was supposed to break loose when 2000 got here too..lol

I agree.

The world was supposed to end in 2000, 2010, 2011... blah, blah, blah...

It is all just someone's opinion. And opinions are like butt holes, every one has one and they are all full of ****...

I'm not going to change the way I live, sell all my belongings, and wait for the world to end... Especially when there is no guarantee that it will.
And then be left with nothing when it doesn't end...

I'm going to keep living my life, looking forward to tomorrow, and keep all of my belongings. If the world does end, I'll take everything with me...

He/she who dies with the most toys wins... I don't like to loose. Game on...

What do u think are we all going to die ? whats up with the hole thing i think its all bunch of bs . what do ya think :supz:

In a nutshell, the Mayans, who had advanced systems for language, astronomy, and time-keeping, had a measurement called a 'baktun' which was 144,000 days, and the 12th baktun ends on December 21, 2012, and the 13th baktun begins. People have made a big deal of it but it's nothing different really than when a century ends and a new one begins.

This has been going on for years....I remember it was supposed to be 1:23 pm and 45 seconds on June 7, 1989....

That was when the date and time together was 123456789.

We are still here.

1. The coming of Christ will be instantaneous and worldwide.[5] "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." —Matthew 24:27
  2. The coming of Christ will be visible to all.[6] "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." —Matthew 24:30
  3. The coming of Christ will be audible.[7] "And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." —Matthew 24:31
  4. The resurrection of the righteous will occur.[8] "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first." —1 Thessalonians 4:16
  5. In one single event, the saved who are alive at Christ's coming will be caught up together with the resurrected to meet the Lord in the air.[9] "Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." —1 Thessalonians 4:17

i think of course something will happen....... no one knows when but are earth is in jepardy because of us........

-there can be war
- riots all over the country
- a huge metioriod hits earth
- the big earthquake will come one day.......... and so on no one will ever know till it happens same goes for the day it happens its just how it is.

i think us humans will just blow eachother up and make us instinct with all of the drama thats going on in todays world.. it only gonna get worse!!!

all i can do i pray it doesnt for million yrs to come because i love this place and never wanna go...................

peace, love, and freedom is what we need to work on, not being greedy and going to war for "weapons of mass distruction" who are we to say that they can or cant have them im sure we have them in are basement it was jus for oil nothing but making money and making us suffer for are losses fighting over it

OBAMA has got to go.If not he will BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END......... You can tell by his shi@ a$$ eating grin is is up to something and is hiding alot.
Sorry just had to vent......

OBAMA has got to go.If not he will BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END......... You can tell by his shi@ a$$ eating grin is is up to something and is hiding alot.
Sorry just had to vent......

Obama can't even pass a stinking bill that the republicans liked before he took office.
They want the white house back so bad they are willing to hose the entire country and the people living in it to get it back by making it look like Obama can't do anything for us.
Their favorite thing is to rant about how the people are getting screwed by the current administration while THEY are the one's who want to be doing the screwing.(like they were doing that got us in these messes in the first place).
I don't pick sides, I just see and investigate how it's played and make my own deductions from it.

Anyway, I don't think any human was, or ever will be smart enough to know when the world might end.
How could anyone ever determine that without knowing everything there is to know. (Past, present and future)
Why did the Maya's not predict their own demise, just everyone else's???

I'd rather ponder why every planet we have ever seen, or will probably ever see is round. (That's a big freakin coincidence)
And what exactly is the significance of all these round things that make up everything we know. (Atomic particles, atoms, planets, stars, suns)
From the smallest particles we can see to the biggest things we will ever see are round. Why?
Would this not be suitable reason to think that the universe is actually round and not infinite like they think right now.
Warm fuzzy thought that it is the endless creation of an almighty that loves us, but I can't buy it.
Humans have always loved to have beliefs and stories of things bigger and to be feared or else.

Personally, I think God is just a concept.
A concept for people to follow as a guideline for belief for their own comfort and socially acceptable behavioral guidelines.
I believe that the concept of "God" comes from inside each and every person that does the right thing, and helps someone who needs help.
Not from a book that humans wrote, or from a building with a bunch of people it that want to all tell each other how great God is.
We are God, each and every one of us, and I personally don't need to feel someone bigger than me is watching to make sure I do the right thing, to do the right thing.

(Science theory and Sermon over):burnout:

Well, if you're talking about the movie "2012" what happens is a film company attempts to capitalize off the current end of the world scare, and ends up making a crap movie.

That's what happened. And will happen. The cycle repeats itself every time the world doesn't end.

To answer the original question; No. I don't think we're all gonna die.

My son theorizes that the Mayan Calendar in question that put the end of the world in 2012, based on the fact that there is nothing showing on that calendar after that is because it's written on a freakin' stone, and they ran out of room! lol

But, for any of you who wish to buy into these philosophies, let it be know that you will be spared the agonies of the worlds end, if you'll leave your "A" bodies to me.
I'm willing to help as many souls as possible. Just re-register you car in my name, and I'll use my connections to see to it that you are allowed to pass onto the next world, or state of being with out pain or memory of loss.

I'm will to make that sacrifice for any of you.

We already have the anti-christ trying to take over the free world...... Of course I am getting more convinced everyday that there will finally be enough people with half a brain to get rid of him next year before it's too late....

To answer the original question; No. I don't think we're all gonna die.

My son theorizes that the Mayan Calendar in question that put the end of the world in 2012, based on the fact that there is nothing showing on that calendar after that is because it's written on a freakin' stone, and they ran out of room! lol

But, for any of you who wish to buy into these philosophies, let it be know that you will be spared the agonies of the worlds end, if you'll leave your "A" bodies to me.
I'm willing to help as many souls as possible. Just re-register you car in my name, and I'll use my connections to see to it that you are allowed to pass onto the next world, or state of being with out pain or memory of loss.

I'm will to make that sacrifice for any of you.
lmao they needed to get a bigger stone ... as for the rest of ya .. i know the world will end i just dont think it will be 2012 lol :director:

1. The coming of Christ will be instantaneous and worldwide.[5] "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be." —Matthew 24:27
  2. The coming of Christ will be visible to all.[6] "Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." —Matthew 24:30
  3. The coming of Christ will be audible.[7] "And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other." —Matthew 24:31
  4. The resurrection of the righteous will occur.[8] "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first." —1 Thessalonians 4:16
  5. In one single event, the saved who are alive at Christ's coming will be caught up together with the resurrected to meet the Lord in the air.[9] "Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." —1 Thessalonians 4:17

they quotes from the great book of BS?

lol.. possibility..

there is some kind of time line in one of the pyramids in egypt that also says the world will end in 2012.. but the show went on to say that if you follow the time and interprete it slightly different you can make it say just about any date..

it is what it is.. they say the world has ended 5 times i think it is and was restarted.. we will eventually nuke the place to death and the earth will have to start over once again...

So now christians are claiming relevance to a mayan calender?

We already have the anti-christ trying to take over the free world...... Of course I am getting more convinced everyday that there will finally be enough people with half a brain to get rid of him next year before it's too late....

not to fear, neither bush is allowed to run again! and reagan is dead!

perhaps they just lost the other stone?

-
Back