2012 ??????

-
Rude, but that's his opinion. I knew as soon as i saw this thead it could get stupid.

Many 'people' from all differing walks of life have made predictions of an end to the earth. NONE have been correct to date. Therefore I doubt that any will be.

Sure it can be said that life will change as we know it. That has happened repeatedly. All empires, nations, religions et cetera, that have ever risen have fallen. Nothing is permanent. Everything changes in time.

I expect that I will wake up on 12-22-2012 the same as i did the days before. And, Hopefully without a hangover.

well martin ur right bud .. but i dont think i should have started this one ... its going down hill fast im outta here if u would like to close it ... go right ahead i was tired when i started it take care bud

frankie said:
...for any of you who wish to buy into these philosophies, let it be know that you will be spared the agonies of the worlds end, if you'll leave your "A" bodies to me.
I'm willing to help as many souls as possible. Just re-register you car in my name, and I'll use my connections to see to it that you are allowed to pass onto the next world, or state of being with out pain or memory of loss.

I'm will to make that sacrifice for any of you.

What? No takers?

What will happen is right before the world would have actually ended, a giant meteor sevent four times the size of our sun would blow through our solar system at 59,264,825,000 miles an hour and hit the earth rightbetween typing your se

So a man jumps off a 30 story building.... In slow motion as he passes the 20th floor, he say, ha... I'm not dead, this is a piece of cake.

Just because numerous people have been wrong guessing when the end of the world is, doesn't mean that it's not going to or can't happen.

one. i'm not your son. two, who isn't relaxed? can't get much more relaxed then i am at this point in time.. :) got home from work, ate a nice dinner and am chilling out eating ice cream with my 3 year old baby girl..

Attachments

• awesome_thread.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 190
Im taking a shower now...if the world ends I want clean hair and underwear...

one. i'm not your son. two, who isn't relaxed? can't get much more relaxed then i am at this point in time.. :) got home from work, ate a nice dinner and am chilling out eating ice cream with my 3 year old baby girl..

Mmmmm ice cream what kind I want some

friendlys....

oh man i love B&J ice cream.. not sure why she bought friendlys.. its good though.

Ok theres nothing ment by son ask cliff when he gets back i say it all the time lol i like the ice cream thing keep it going

-
Back