2014 Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 10th - 13th

-
Maybe a FABO party is in order

Agreed,

I am mostly a B Body guy, so I'm not tremendously active here. But I am just finishing (if finished is actually achievable) a '73 Scamp build that I am bringing along. Id love to meet some of you guys.

I leave out Thursday afternoon after work. I will see you all there on Friday. I wish I could drive the truck, but I can't afford to feed it for that long of a distance. Like usual, I'm sure I'll spend all my time in the swap meet area, even though this year I really don't need anything.

Sorry, I'm not quite getting what's going on with the racing at Quarter Aces. It was always Friday night. Then I read that it was going to be Sunday. Does anyone know for sure which it is?

This year it WILL be on Sunday because Carlisle productions built an auto-cross track and they used Friday for the event because QA was closed and for sale. Fellow MOPAR racer from Long Island Mike Natoli is the new owner and had to move race day to Sunday. Next year it should be back on Friday.
I will be there on Sunday to make a few hits if my junk stays together:happy1:

This year it WILL be on Sunday because Carlisle productions built an auto-cross track and they used Friday for the event because QA was closed and for sale. Fellow MOPAR racer from Long Island Mike Natoli is the new owner and had to move race day to Sunday. Next year it should be back on Friday.
I will be there on Sunday to make a few hits if my junk stays together:happy1:

Thanks for clearing that up. We will be heading back Sunday morning as we have an 8 hour drive.

BAD NEWS:cussing:

7/7/2014 - Due to Timing System Issues Opening Day will be moved back to July 20, 2014
Gates open @ 8AM, Time Runs 11AM, Elim around 2PM.
Come one come all, all Classes running. Super Pro, Motorcycle/Sled, Pro E T, Street, Trophy, Sports Compact,
Jr. Dragster, and Time Runs. To celebrate the 50th Year of the Hemi, if a Chrysler wins Super, Pro, or Street
Class the winner will receive an additional $100.00.
Also we will be running a Second Chance Race after 2nd Round for $10.00.
We are excited about getting this season underway and Mike Natoli and all would like to say Thank you to all that helped again this past weekend. The track has never looked better.

And the latest:rambo:

7/9/2014 - Sunday July 13, 2014 - We would like to have a old time drag race gathering using stop watches and flag man.
This will be for ALL Street Legal registered, insured muffled cars only. Gates will be open at 8AM, Running
11AM to 3PM. ALL cars will be teched. $20 a car, and $20 a car load for spectators

-
Back