2015 Nhra book

-

swifter

Reaction score
Anyone know when they put the book out for sale???? Lots of changes going on from what i hear, called them today and they couldn't even answer me when the book will be out-lol and talked to two different techs and got 2 different answers on my roll cage question-how the hell are we supposed to follow guidelines if they aren't even on the same page.DAH -Steve

Join NHRA and download in it from their site. Do they even print one any more????

Book has been available for a few months now...and if you race on a nhra track there are rules you are suppose to follow,where your a member or not..

Maybe someone can just answer your cage questions here?

I wouldn't buy a book unless i was building a 7.50 or higher cert cage.

I found everything i needed online to build my 8.50 cage.

A quick Google search turned up this .pdf file

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/nd.net/nd-editions/Rulebook/2015_NHRA_Rulebook/pubData/source/2015_NHRA_Rulebook.pdf

Dennis

Book has been available for a few months now...and if you race on a nhra track there are rules you are suppose to follow,where your a member or not..
I'm assuming he was asking because it is available to download if you are a member.

As for NHRA, sorry, not a member anymore. IHRA's is always available online to browse.

-
Back