2015 World Series picks

-
Didn't get to watch the games today... had a dam course to take at work on the new cars coming down the pipe... scary shite... lots of electronics to fix after the crash, dam cars will be driving themselves soon, real soon.... looks like I didn't miss much... still I would rather watch baseball than work a 13 hour day.

Go Jays and Cubs... I want to see one of ya go to the next round

Don't look good for either........

Nope it dont look good...I'll still stand behind my Jays but gonna be tough. 3 games in a row..they did it last round. Losing confidence in Gibby. Why leave Hawkins and Tepera in? After the job Hendricks did? Christ it was only 5-2....:banghead:

I think the Jays have one more in them. But it's a step hill, seeing how great the Royals are playing, the key for the Jays is to get out if the first 2 innings not giving up any runs. But whatever happens they had one hell of a second half and have made the Bluejays fans proud...
Let's go boys..

I think the Jays have one more in them. But it's a step hill, seeing how great the Royals are playing, the key for the Jays is to get out if the first 2 innings not giving up any runs. But whatever happens they had one hell of a second half and have made the Bluejays fans proud...
Let's go boys..

Well said Darren. 1-0 lead.
Go Jays Go!!

Looking like the Royals want to take it back home to win it all..can't blame them

Yes! Amazing game pitched by Estrada!! One at a time. I think Price is up next then Strolman. I still like our chances.
Go Jays Go!!

Huge Congrats to the Blue Jays & nice pitching from their starter in a must win game 8)

CUBBIES :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: ugh

No I remember why I quit watching baseball.
Umpires decide the winner.
I don't know what a strike zone is, obviously.

Next year for the Cubs.( cliche)

There are going to be a lot of people yelling about the Cubs, and that the "Curse is still alive!" but I think that's all BS. Yes, they got swept out of the series. That happens quite a lot in baseball. But when you look at how young this team is, and consider the fact that they weren't even considered to be contenders until NEXT year, then you can realize exactly how talented they really are. Give them an off season to recuperate, a good spring training, and then we'll see what they can do next year when they're a little older, a little wiser, and with a big enough chip on their shoulder to prove that they weren't a fluke!

GO CUBS!!!

There are going to be a lot of people yelling about the Cubs, and that the "Curse is still alive!" but I think that's all BS. Yes, they got swept out of the series. That happens quite a lot in baseball. But when you look at how young this team is, and consider the fact that they weren't even considered to be contenders until NEXT year, then you can realize exactly how talented they really are. Give them an off season to recuperate, a good spring training, and then we'll see what they can do next year when they're a little older, a little wiser, and with a big enough chip on their shoulder to prove that they weren't a fluke!

GO CUBS!!!

Agreed here.. Experience is a major factor, mistakes and a burning passion through those experiences ,make you learn. The Dodgers won't learn that,because the current manager doesn't know that fire.. The team (Cubs)is absolutely amazing,energy everywhere. That comes from coaching connecting with players, in passion & soul....

I was hoping you'd win it all Cubs...could careless who wins it all now as long as its NOT the blue gays...

GO CUBS!!!

Agreed here.. Experience is a major factor, mistakes and a burning passion through those experiences ,make you learn. The Dodgers won't learn that,because the current manager doesn't know that fire.. The team (Cubs)is absolutely amazing,energy everywhere. That comes from coaching connecting with players, in passion & soul....

Joe Madden is a quality coach. Always mamaged to beat us when he was with Tampa Bay. Glad he is NL and won't be surprised to see them in the same spot next year.

GO CUBS!!!

They were on a high coming into the playoffs at the end of the regular season. Too bad they couldn't sustain the trend. Seems the bats went into hibernation early. :sleepy1::sleepy1:

Mine too......Jays get further then the Yankmees and the Wangers...lol go back to Tball.....

Don't mean a damn thing if the blow jays don't win the w.s. all they accomplished was playing 2 more weeks then the YANKEES..lol winning the division big deal don't mean a thing if you don't(which they won't win the w.s.)..the Yankees will win ANOTHER one before the blow jays ever do:D:D

Mine too......Jays get further then the Yankmees and the Wangers...lol go back to Tball.....

Don't mean a damn thing if the blow jays don't win the w.s. all they accomplished was playing 2 more weeks then the YANKEES..lol winning the division big deal don't mean a thing if you don't(which they won't win the w.s.)..the Yankees will win ANOTHER one before the blow jays ever do:D:D

By the way that kid pitched a good game last night..he'll be a free agent after the w.s. is over(not that the blow jays will be in it) but he can't talk to another team until that time..Toronto hasn't got the money he and Price will command,lol Welcome to N.Y.:D:D

I know I know..the Yankmees didnt win a title/squat so it means nothing that the Jays did. Like I said yer pouting. ..lol

Like Ricky Bobby if yer not 1st yer last! At least we're in the final 4.
Maybe next year?? ( If Sabathia's outta rehab and A-roid doesn't fail another test)

-
Back