2015 World Series picks

-
I know I know..the Yankmees didnt win a title/squat so it means nothing that the Jays did. Like I said yer pouting. ..lol

Like Ricky Bobby if yer not 1st yer last! At least we're in the final 4.
Maybe next year?? ( If Sabathia's outta rehab and A-roid doesn't fail another test)

Dude, the ignore button is your friend. That guy acts like he's 8.

BTW, good luck this weekend. I think you guys still have plenty of fight left.

I'm just glad my Dodgers did something smart for once and dumped Donnie Baseball.

Getting ready for the big game...
Hoping for a good one. Price will need the game of his life. .
Let's go boys....

Dammit is right!! Don't keep up with baseball but I am ain't Royals!!! (Know arrogant Royals, Chiefs and Mizzwho fans....)

Hard to say but.. Congrats to all Royals fans... and too all TORONTO BLUE JAYS fans be proud ....

Well I guess this thread now rolls to Mets and Royals fans. Great series but the Jays fell short. Will be interesting to see what moves are made to keep any of the Jays rented players. Hoping that the replies Ive been reading become a little more friendly now! Always remember, with professional sports no matter what happens we the fans have to get up the next morning and go back to work and normal life!
Best of Luck to all.
Rod

What a game! Hard fought on both sides. That Jays manager is a class act though. Congrats to KC. They played their asses off. It'll be fun watching that offense against Mets pitching.

Yes ... Gibbons class act.... normally in professional sports that's commen sense.. but it was a one way street in post game interviews...

Great series. Now we move on to the big dance on the biggest stage in the world. The Royals were cocky last year because they had never been in the spotlight before, this year they were a little more mature and ready for it. Should be a great fall classic!

Now rootin for the Mets... just because my team is out doesn't mean ya stop watching .. It's the best of the best playing now

What do you guys think of Joe Buck's calling of the games so far? He's a St. Louis homer and hates the Royals and everyone here feels the same about him. His commentary always seems to be slanted towards whomever the Royals are playing. Is this real, or are we just imaging things?

Let's go Royals!!!

-
Back