2016 MATS Las Vegas FABO Meet & Greet

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey all -

6pk2goDemon already posted this info in another thread, but thought I'd get a separate word out to all who may be attending the 2016 (Mopars) "Musclecars At The Strip" event in Las Vegas next weekend.
Inland Mopars Car Club will have a spot on the Manufacturers Midway like we usually do. Y'all are welcome to drop by anytime and say, "Hi". 6pk2goDemon is organizing a Meet'n'Greet for all FABO members at the Inland Mopars spot at 2PM on Saturday.
Drop on by, meet all attending from FABO and put a voice and face to the names we see here on FABO.
6pk2goDemon will also have Tony Fields FABO banner at the Meet'n'Greet for all to sign before it gets returned to Tony.

See y'all there!

Sounds like a great idea!!! See you guys at the show this weekend :D

Dave,

Hey all -

6pk2goDemon already posted this info in another thread, but thought I'd get a separate word out to all who may be attending the 2016 (Mopars) "Musclecars At The Strip" event in Las Vegas next weekend.
Inland Mopars Car Club will have a spot on the Manufacturers Midway like we usually do. Y'all are welcome to drop by anytime and say, "Hi". 6pk2goDemon is organizing a Meet'n'Greet for all FABO members at the Inland Mopars spot at 2PM on Saturday.
Drop on by, meet all attending from FABO and put a voice and face to the names we see here on FABO.
6pk2goDemon will also have Tony Fields FABO banner at the Meet'n'Greet for all to sign before it gets returned to Tony.

See y'all there!

:thumbup: Thanks for starting this thread. Yes, please stop by the Vendor spot for the Inland Mopars group on the manufacturers midway to say Hello & sign the FABO banner for Tony!!

I know he'll be thrilled to gather more signatures / "paw prints" from the members here! :D

I'll be there!

Great to hear & looking forward to meeting you & your car :)

I'll be missing it but someday I'll make it to MATS.

It's an AWESOME show & worth the trip....:cheers:

Sounds like a great idea!!! See you guys at the show this weekend :D

Dave,

Dave, Please stop by & join in. It's always great to meet more members.....8)

Have fun everyone, I wont be able to make it this year.

Sorry to hear....maybe next year!!

What a GREAT weekend. I can't thank everyone enough for stopping by the Meet 'n Greet & signing Tony's banner :D

Thanks again to ocdart for sharing his club spot for the FABO members :thumbup:

Thanks for another great MATS event!!! Nice meeting everyone and sharing Mopar stories:coffee2: Lets keep in touch:cheers: Not quite so happy leaving that nice weather for more snow in Colorado, LOL... Talk to you guys soon,

Dave,

Here's a few pics from the FABO meet 'n greet. Got to meet quite a few new members this year. It was great talking with everyone!! :D

Attachments

• P1030075.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 104
  • P1030077.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 102
  • P1030078.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 109
  • P1030080.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 126
  • P1030081.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 111
  • P1030074.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 104
Got a VERY special VIP signature on Tony's banner :) Bob is such a GREAT guy!!!

Attachments

• P1020956.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 130
  • P1020957.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 90
You are very welcome! It is getting pretty hard to find an open spot to sign, LOL...

Dave,

I had friends stop by my trailer about the time of the meet and greet. So I missed it!!!! Man, I sure hope to get to sign that banner at some point!LOL
Andrew.Kidd

Got the opportunity several weeks ago to meet Bob in person at his home. We delivered some fenders for rhinodart to pickup when he showed up to pickup the HUG and take it to Vegas. Bob is a True gentleman. Gave us a tour of his shop, told some great stories and showed us a wheel stand A100 he's working on. Hard to believe he's 81 and still out in his shop 12 hours a day wrenchin.

Thanks to rhinodart for setting up the meet

It is getting pretty hard to find an open spot to sign, LOL...

Dave,

Yes, the banner is pretty full, but the FABO members at the MATS found some room :D

I had friends stop by my trailer about the time of the meet and greet. So I missed it!!!! Man, I sure hope to get to sign that banner at some point!LOL
Andrew.Kidd

Sorry we missed you Andrew. Maybe next year you'll have a chance to stop by :thumbup:

-
Back