2016 Sema Mopar Hemi Swap

-
Take a look at how that valve operates and you will see that it simply bleeds the fluid reducing the pressure at all speeds, which is not a good thing since the pressure will be lower at idle and slow speeds (parking lot maneuvers - right when we need good pressure).
I am using a real pressure reducing valve (adjustable) set at 1200 psi (for my Borgeson box) so no matter what RPMs are it will put out constant pressure. You can buy those valves at any hydraulic supplies place.

DO you have a part number or model etc for the reducing valve you bought.
Thx
Jim

According to HP Tuners - " Yes we are of the new Mopar 5.7 and 6.4 Hemi crate motors and yes you can tune it with HP Tuners?

Hi Johnny and Driftacular

Could You please help me.

I'm currently building 1970 Barracuda with new Crate 392 Hemi engine with manual Tremec TR6060.

Is it possible to change the values of the target ring in the Mopar PCM if you want to use it in 2012 Crate standalone 392 engine? Is the PCM otherwise programmable if you want to make modifications to your set up?

I'm having difficulties to get some help here in Finland as the Finnish dealer doesn't know anything about these products and Chrysler US is reluctant to help customers in Europe.

If this PCM kit doesn't work in my engine what would be the best solution to have programmable PCM for 2012 392 engine?

How do you know if the engine is model year 2012 or 2013?

Thanks in advantage

Aleksi

Hi Johnny and Driftacular

Could You please help me.

I'm currently building 1970 Barracuda with new Crate 392 Hemi engine with manual Tremec TR6060.

Is it possible to change the values of the target ring in the Mopar PCM if you want to use it in 2012 Crate standalone 392 engine? Is the PCM otherwise programmable if you want to make modifications to your set up?

I'm having difficulties to get some help here in Finland as the Finnish dealer doesn't know anything about these products and Chrysler US is reluctant to help customers in Europe.

If this PCM kit doesn't work in my engine what would be the best solution to have programmable PCM for 2012 392 engine?

How do you know if the engine is model year 2012 or 2013?

Thanks in advantage

Aleksi
You'd need tuning software like HP tuners to get in and change parameters on the chrysler 6.4 kit. my target ring i'm assuming you mean reluctor? The reluctor in all 6.4's is the same. As i have stated above, they are only designed to work on a single cam profile, but i don't think thats an issue w the 6.4's
Let me know if you'd like to order a 6.4 controller kit, as i think its still your better bet over the holley HP i also offer.

2012 Crank Sensor.
upload_2017-7-18_11-39-28.png

2013 crank sensor
upload_2017-7-18_11-40-25.png

one would assume the 2012 vs 13 reluctor spacing change would reflect this also.

if you're having trouble determining year of engine.

Hey Johnny, how does building up a short block go as far as value for money when compared to a new Mopar crate motor? I see you do those as well. You could start with a short block and build it up over time into some thing of beauty.

Hey Johnny, how does building up a short block go as far as value for money when compared to a new Mopar crate motor? I see you do those as well. You could start with a short block and build it up over time into some thing of beauty.
Morning Aussie, Yes I sell the parts and have the recipe to make a badass 392 for probably the same or less than the mopar 6.4 (with controller) and probably make another 100+HP.

Morning Aussie, Yes I sell the parts and have the recipe to make a badass 392 for probably the same or less than the mopar 6.4 (with controller) and probably make another 100+HP.
Wow!!! Is that including the ECM? Otherwise which ECM would you recommend? Giving me some ideas man.... I'm due in the next few months to start a build on a 400 stroker for a B body, our second car. Would be cool to do a Hemi swap for it...

Wow!!! Is that including the ECM? Otherwise which ECM would you recommend? Giving me some ideas man.... I'm due in the next few months to start a build on a 400 stroker for a B body, our second car. Would be cool to do a Hemi swap for it...
Hey Aussie, i sent you a big PM with some options in it. Essentially i sell a 392 stroker short block, cam, and edelbrock heads that would combine for a 550-600hp engine, but i don't want to muddy the "mopar crate" thread with my short block hemis. Anyone looking to purchase a Pace hemi vs the mopar (which we also sell) can PM me, or start a thread and tag me in it :)

So what do you do if you have a non VVT motor? I have a 2004 5.7 without VVT or MDS. Will a Holley PCM set up for port injection work? I would prefer to use fuel injection and have it all in one PCM.

So what do you do if you have a non VVT motor? I have a 2004 5.7 without VVT or MDS. Will a Holley PCM set up for port injection work? I would prefer to use fuel injection and have it all in one PCM.
Oh yeah, those are the easy ones. We sell the complete holley HP setup for them. I also have a 32 tooth 5.7 long block with a hi-po cam already in it, or i have a 392 short block.... Or...in your case, since you have a pullout w/o the MDS and vvt, I can set you up with the harness and holley HP to make it run. The non-vvt engines are cake, thats why we take it OUT of our eagle engines.

-
Back